Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Auglaize County, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Auglaize County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
In Auglaize County, the manufacturing industry is the biggest employer. The residents enjoy great average incomes and living standards. A-1 Auto Transport is shipping cars to or from Auglaize County safely and reliably. We are the best choice in the entire state of Ohio for residents and anyone looking to move here.
Why you can depend on us
A-1 Auto Transport gives you a variety of services, which include:
- Boat transport
- Motorcycle shipping
- Classic and luxury car auto shipping
- Light truck and heavy truck transport
- Freight shipping for oversized loads and equipment
- International auto shipping
- Shipping services for the military and armed forces
- Golf cart, ATV, snow mobile and Jet Ski shipping
We have over 30 fleets of carriers for shipping cars to or from Auglaize County and other regions. They offer different modes of transportation as well. We have open trailers for affordable shipping options. We also have enclosed trailers for more secure and discreet transportation. We can deliver your car on a door-to-door basis. You can also choose to drop or pick your car at the nearest shipping terminal in Ohio.
How to ship your car
- Get several quotes from different companies and rate them. Make your best judgements based on services offered. When you have several quotes, you can easily know the average cost for shipping cars to or from Auglaize County.
- Do a thorough research on the companies. Look for customer reviews and recommendations and read them. Call them and ask more about their services. Verify their licensing details from authorities such as the Department of Transportation.
- Ask for the contract document and read its details. Ask for clarification where you don’t understand.
- Make an inquiry about the auto shipping insurance coverage. Ask for more coverage if necessary. It will definitely cost extra but if it is worth it, then don’t hesitate.
- Prepare your car for shipping. Remove all valuables and personal items from the car and clean it. Make sure that the fuel in your tank is not more than a quarter-full. If you’re shipping a non-op, please tell the transporter in advance. Otherwise make sure that the car is in good running condition.
- Be early for pick up and make sure that the driver inspects your car. Both of you should agree and sign on a report prepared after the inspection. Take photographs if possible. Keep the copies until you get your car delivered.
- When your car arrives, inspect it right away for any damages, dents or scratches. If you find any damages caused during shipping, write them immediately on the bill of lading. You will use this report to make a claim with the transporters insurance.
- Keep a gallon of fuel ready at the destination. This will help you to easily refuel it if the next filling station is a long drive away.
Get started on a free quote!
This free quote on the A-1 Auto Transport website gives you a hassle-free start to your best shipping experience. Call 1-800-452-2880, to talk to our agents.
Zip codes included in Auglaize County
- 45819- Buckland
- 45865- Minster
- 45869- New Bremen
- 45870- New Hampshire
- 45871- New Knoxville
- 45884- Saint Johns
- 45885- Saint Marys
- 45888- Uniopolis
- 45895- Wapakoneta
- 45896- Waynesfield