Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Atlantis, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Shipping Cars To or From Atlantis
Atlantis started as a planned real estate venture built around an 18-hole golf course and clubhouse. It retains all the envisaged beauty, carving it out as a popular golfing destination in Florida. If you need to move in with your buggy, motorcycle, truck, or family car, look to A-1 Auto Transport for reliable solutions. Shipping cars to or from Atlantis becomes a painless experience if you choose to engage our expertise.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Atlantis to Jacksonville||$292||292 miles||2-4 days|
|Nashville to Atlantis||$640||853 miles||3-5 days|
|Cleveland to Atlantis||$713||1188 miles||4-6 days|
|Dallas to Atlantis||$754||1256 miles||4-6 days|
|Atlantis to Albany||$822||1370 miles||4-6 days|
|Atlantis to San Diego||$1039||2598 miles||7-9 days|
|Atlantis to Albuquerque||$1142||1903 miles||5-7 days|
|Phoenix to Atlantis||$1152||2304 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Atlantis
A-1 Auto Transport covers all sections of the town, from Congress Avenue to Military Trail. We can also deliver to the nearby areas such as the Palm Beach State College, the Lantana Airport and all the other counties in Florida.
Our transport services in Atlantis
- It takes a lot of skill, effort, and patience to transport an exclusive brand or a rare classic. The enclosed transport service offers the best protection for such vehicles while in transit. Our team of experts will put in safety measures throughout the process aided by special features such as hydraulic lift gates and air-compressed suspension systems.
- Moving an ordinary vehicle on a long haul across the country can simply involve placing it on an open trailer along with several others. The open-air standard is a low-cost solution that also offers the quickest pick-up and delivery timelines.
- The door-to-door option is one of the most secure standards for shipping cars to or from Atlantis. It allows our handlers to keep control over the process without having to take the vehicle through a crowded terminal.
- Terminal-to-terminal transport is cheaper than the door-to-door option. Our trucks travel through selected transportation depots in Florida, which assures a quick pickup and delivery. We will ask you to drop off or collect the vehicle at one of the hubs.
- A-1 Auto Transport has enough experience and resources to help you sail through every complex situation when sending your vehicle overseas. Our RoRo standard offers the most economical rates that you can find. We also have containerized transport, which helps to secure the cargo from possible harm by the elements.
Types of cars that we ship
- Classic, exotic and antique cars
- ATVs and motorcycles
- Race cars and luxury vehicles
- Boats and yachts
- Golf carts and buggies
- Farm machinery, freight cargo, and project equipment
How to prepare a car for shipping
It is important to clean the car before inspection as dirt and dust may hide some of the cosmetic imperfections. Run a visual inspection while noting all the pre-existing, chips, dents, and discolorations. You may want to photographs the damage to act as extra evidence.
Resist any temptations to load your vehicle with household goods and personal effects. It puts the transport truck at risk of running delays and getting penalized by the authorities. Do not keep contraband, animals, plant seeds, flammable material, and explosives inside the car.
Sometimes a smooth transition may depend on whether you have a running vehicle. You may incur extra charges if it has mechanical problems that complicate the handling. Use the following steps to keep it the right shape for the transportation:
- Keep the battery on a full charge and the tires properly inflated
- Top off the fluid levels
- Document all the mechanical problems and write the handling instructions for any special features on our vehicle
Remove all custom products such as aftermarket DVD players, TVs, GPS, spoilers, ground effects, ski racks, luggage racks, charging kits, and radar detectors. Remember to leave the spare tire, jack, and emergency kit.
Secure the non-detachable loose parts to protect them from possible damage during the handling process. Remove the antenna and secure it in the trunk. Fold in the side-view mirrors and fasten the top cover if you have a convertible vehicle.
You need to cut down the fuel to about 1/4 of the tank. Transporters keep this limit to save on weight and improve safety.
Remove all the toll tags and parking passes. You can accumulate unnecessary toll charges if you leave active tags inside the vehicle during transportation. Disable the alarm system and prepare a spare set of keys for the truck driver.
A-1 Auto Transport is a licensed, bonded, and insured vehicle moving service. Many companies can promise you the heavens when shipping cars to or from Atlantis, but few will deliver on their promises. At A-1 Auto Transport, you do not have to rely on our word alone as long as we have a long trail of satisfied customers vouching for us.
Get a free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.