Safe And Reliable Ashland County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A visit to Wisconsin wouldn’t be complete without visiting Ashland County. The county offers a magnificent stretch of sandy beaches along the coast of the Great Lakes. The coastline is a major tourist destination especially during the summer. The Apostle Islands are part of Ashland County, providing guests with the perfect environment for a getaway. Getting by in Ashland County is however not an easy task if you rely on public transportation. On the other hand, hiring a car would be costly, especially if one visits for a long period. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional carrier services at affordable rates. You can have your car shipped to you and have convenient means of transportation at your disposal. Our service mix is considered the best for shipping cars to or from Ashland County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Minneapolis to Ashland County||$200||200 miles||1-2 days|
|Ashland County to Hartford||$289||289 miles||2-4 days|
|Ashland County to Cincinnati||$532||709 miles||3-5 days|
|Ashland County to Louisville||$533||711 miles||3-5 days|
|Ashland County to Cleveland||$572||763 miles||3-5 days|
|Columbus to Ashland County||$578||770 miles||3-5 days|
|Albany to Ashland County||$670||1117 miles||4-6 days|
|New York to Ashland County||$725||1209 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Ashland County
Most clients are concerned about their car getting shipped to a specific address. With A-1 Auto Transport, you are guaranteed deliveries to any location when shipping cars to or from Ashland County. This is especially important for guests visiting Ashland County as they often have to rely on GPS navigation to get from one point to another. Through close planning, we can deliver your vehicle to the location you are most comfortable with.
We cover Ashland City, Peeksville, Mellen, Morse, Butternut, Marengo, Agenda, La Pointe, Ashland, Jacobs, Chippewa, Gordon, Gingles, Sanborn, White River, Shanagolden, Sedgwick, Birch Hill, Petes Landing, Clam Lake, Penokee, Diaperville, Old Fort, Franks Field, North York, Glidden, Morse, New Odanah, Minersville, Ballou, Middleport, Birch, Holts Landing and Cayuga. We also make deliveries to locations on the neighboring counties including Iron County, Bayfield County, Prince County and Sawyer County as well as Lake and Cook counties of Minnesota and Ontonagon and Gogebic counties of Michigan.
- Motorcycle shipping: We have three motorcycle shipping options that clients can choose from based on their budget and safety concerns. Open carrier shipping involves loading the motorcycles onto flatbed racks and shipping them. Crated shipping involves loading the motorcycle inside a wooden crate then shipping the entire crate. Enclosed carrier service involves loading the two wheel inside an intermodal container hauled by a truck.
- Boat and yacht shipping: The shores of Lake Superior are great for boating activities including surfing and jet skiing. Should you own a boat or yacht, we have the resources to deliver it to the shoreline. We can transport different vessels including motorboats, jet skis, sailboats, houseboats and yachts of different sizes. Get all the information about this service here.
- Door to door services: Car shipping shouldn’t get in the way of your everyday routine. Our door to door delivery allows you to focus on everything else as we transport your vehicle from its location to the destination address. It is a hassle-free service that makes the entire car shipping process almost seamless.
Try A-1 Auto Transport next time you think of shipping cars to or from Ashland County. We guarantee satisfaction!
Zip codes included in Ashland County
- 54514 - Butternut
- 54517 - Clam Lake
- 54527 - Glidden
- 54546 - Mellen
- 54806 - Ashland
- 54846 - High Bridge
- 54850 - La Pointe
- 54855 - Marengo
- 54861 - Odanah
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Butternut - Ashland, Wisconsin (WI) 54514
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August