- Car Transport Ardmore Near Me
- Ardmore Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas Covered In Ardmore
- Car Transport Services Offered In Ardmore
- Domestic Or Overseas, We’ve Got You Covered!
- Trains And Planes
- Types Of Vehicles That We Transport
- How To Prepare Your Car For Shipping
- How To Choose A Transport Company
- Shipping Your Car With A-1 Auto Transport
- Tips On Moving To Ardmore
- Public Transportation In Ardmore
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Ardmore Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Ardmore Includes Zip Codes
- Get Free Shipping Quotes!
- Ardmore Alabama Helpful Resources
- Huntsville Driver’s License Office
- Limestone County Tag & Title
- Madisonville-Meridianville Tag & Title
- Ardmore Local Auto Transport And Repair Services Guide
- Southern Xpress Of Tn
Car Transport Ardmore Near Me
Ardmore is a small town of under 1200 people and is situated within Limestone County in Alabama. It is a friendly place for setting up a new home or business and has numerous places for family friendly recreation and entertainment. New business and employment opportunities keep people moving to towns like these. Car shipping can become a bit of a problem when you are moving to a small town. Most of these routes have a very high price tag and fewer transport companies servicing them. A-1 Auto Transport is your best choice when you are shipping cars to or from Ardmore.
Ardmore Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Ardmore||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Miami to Ardmore||$806||1343 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Pittsburgh to Ardmore||$389||648 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington to Ardmore||$428||714 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Ardmore||$550||917 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Ardmore||$692||1153 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Ardmore to Tucson||$973||1622 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Ardmore
We will ship your car to any part within the two square miles in Ardmore. We are present in all the counties in Alabama and other parts of the US.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Car transport services offered in Ardmore
- We have affordable automobile transport services from dealership to private customers and from manufacturer to dealership. Most people in such situations usually look for a low-cost transportation solution. Open-air transport has some of the lowest rates in the auto shipping industry. This standard car shipping service gives you the chance to split costs with close to a dozen other shippers which helps cut down the fuel cost and lets customers take advantage of economy pricing o ship a car.
- We guarantee safe and reliable delivery of classics, race cars, vintage bikes, other high-end vehicles. With enclosed transportation, your car will get the best protection from the elements and we can often give you a guaranteed delivery date for enclosed shipments. We use hydraulic lift gates to load and unload cars that have low ground clearance which makes enclosed shipping the perfect way to ship a race car or high-end luxury model car.
- There are several A-1 Auto Transport terminals from where you can drop-off or collect your car and save money while at it. We offer nationwide coverage with our door-to-door service. We will fetch the vehicle from anywhere in the world and deliver it to your residence. We know the best roads to take because we have a long history of shipping cars to or from Ardmore.
Domestic or Overseas, we’ve got you covered!
- One type of international transport that you could rely on when moving to a different country is the RoRo We use large vessels, which have enough space for up to 6000 vehicles in one shipment. The large volume can help us to negotiate for the lowest shipping rates for you. If you’re planning an overseas move or vacation in Ardmore, we have the right transport to have your car delivered safely and at the best rate possible.
- We have specialized equipment to move inoperable and salvaged vehicles domestically and internationally. We will give your vehicle extra protection during shipment when you choose enclosed shipping services. Enclosed trailers are the best option for people are relocating since they can keep all their possessions inside the trailer, or for international moves, inside the shipping container.
Trains and Planes
With the railroad station in nearby Huntsville, we can schedule your car for shipment by train to Ardmore. Trains offer a very economical transport option and whether you prefer open air or enclosed, a train can accommodate your vehicle for reliable delivery.
Ardmore has a small airport, the Ardmore Airport, and it is usually used for small craft and transport deliveries. This means that you can have a car shipped right into the airport in town. You need to be aware that air freight is a very expensive way to ship a car however and should be used only when the value of the car will far exceed the cost to ship.
Types of vehicles that we transport
We can transport a variety of vehicle types. They include:
- Economy cars
- Electric and hybrid cars
- Pickup trucks (small and oversized)
- Motorcycles and ATV’s
- Boats and yachts
- RVs and motorhomes
- Classic cars
- Luxury cars
- Heavy Trucks
- Tiny homes
- Freight cargo, and many others
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Take out any personal items that you have in the car and clean it.
- Lower your gas tank to about 1/4 full.
- Take the car for repair to make sure it runs properly.
- Take photos of the car from all angles and save the photo file until delivery is made.
- Get copies of all documentation including insurance coverage, contracts (if you have a contract) and all other transport paperwork.
- Get a spare key made for the driver to start the car and to unlock doors.
- Disarm the alarm system.
How to choose a transport company
- Make sure that you get at least three shipping quotes from different companies to compare the pricing. When you compare rates, be sure to make sure the services including mode of transport are identical in the quote for an accurate comparison.
- Look up the address through legitimate networks or have somebody from around the area check it out for you.
- Ask if the company has licenses from the US Department of transportation. A properly registered company will share their MC and USDOT licenses without making a fuss.
- Ask people that you know personally if they have ever had experience dealing with the company. You can also check for reviews from trusted agencies like the Better Business Bureau.
Shipping your car with A-1 Auto Transport
Transport companies that are locally based have the best experience shipping cars to or from Ardmore. They have better knowledge of the challenges involved and the most efficient routes to use. You can rely on a company with more years of experience to do the best job. A-1 Auto Transport has a local presence in many parts of Alabama. A-1 Auto Transport has more than 20 years of auto shipping experience. We have a good command of the transportation routes, whether you choose terminal shipping or the door-to-door option. Even though we have all transportation options in-house, we do not up-sell or cross-sell our services. You can choose any service that meets your needs.
Tips on moving to Ardmore
A stroll down the streets of this small Alabama town is an enthralling experience for old and newbie residents alike, but when you have a car shipped in and need to meet it at the terminal, it’s a good idea to find out where the terminal is ahead of time or even have the car shipped right to your new address with convenient door to door services. Try to reach the town at least a day ahead of your car so you have time to find important addresses, get settled a little and plan an itinerary for places you want to check out when the car arrives.
Public Transportation in Ardmore
Unlike larger Alabama cities and towns, the small town of Ardmore does not offer public transportation. A taxi can be called from neighboring areas including Huntsville and Hazel Green, but that can be costly once the meter starts running. A personal car is the best way to get from one place to another in Ardmore or when traveling to other areas of the state.
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Ardmore, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Ardmore. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Ardmore, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Ardmore. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Ardmore and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Ardmore. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Ardmore Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Bethel||Crossroads Estates||Rolin Hollow||The Landings|
|Monroe Nunley||Elkmont||Sod Farm||West Charity Lane|
|Coggins Road||Morris||Old Molino||Country Breeze|
Ardmore includes ZIP codes:
Get free shipping quotes!
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Ardmore Alabama Helpful Resources
Town of Ardmore- For information on local recreational facilities, water and sewer, trash collection, schools and even local restaurants and things to do, be sure to visit the official town website.
Driver’s License Office
Huntsville Driver’s License Office
1115-A Church Street Huntsville, Alabama 35801 256-539-0682
Car tags and registration can be obtained at one of the following tag offices:
Limestone County Tag & Title
100 South Clinton Street Athens, Alabama 35611 256-233-6430
Madisonville-Meridianville Tag & Title
12290 Highway 231 Meridianville, Alabama 35759 256-828-1362
Ardmore Local Auto Transport and Repair Services Guide
Southern Xpress of TN
Southern Xpress of TN serves the Ardmore area as well as other areas of Alabama and Tennessee. They provide transport for all types of vehicles as well as general freight.
289 Old Huntsville RD Fayetteville, TN 37334 931-438-2604
Averitt Express is a well-known transport company that has been in business since 1958 and they work in all 50 states of the U.S. to provide freight shipping services including auto transport.
800 Amana Ave Fayetteville, TN 37334 931-433-7433 Website: https://www.averittexpress.com/
Danny Lynn Transporting Inc.
Danny Lynn Transporting Inc. is a privately owned and operated trucking company that provides auto transport services throughout the state of Alabama.
2001 Blue Springs RD NW Huntsville, AL 35810 256-519-6616
Danny Hardy Towing and Recovery
A locally owned and operated automobile towing and recovery company, Danny Hardy Towing and Recovery is an auto machine shop that not only does minor auto repair work, but they also offer emergency towing and roadside assistance.
165 Hwy 110 Ardmore, TN 38449 931-427-6700
Mike Jones Towing
Open 24 hours every day of the year, Mike Jones Towing offers local and statewide towing, roadside service that assists with jump starts, lockouts, tire changes, fuel and water delivery and more. They also handle heavy duty hauling for heavy machinery and large trucks and the business has a private impound lot where they store towed vehicles. Danny Jones Towing also buys and picks up junk cars.
1572 Carter Grove RD Hazel Green, AL 35750 256-337-4052