Transport services are known for being the most efficient and affordable way to relocate any kind of vehicle. Allowing professionals out of Apache Junction to handle your motorcycle’s delivery will only protect it from the accumulation of mileage and potential of being harmed.
Depending on the length of travel the transporters must make, the weight of the vehicle, and the shipping services purchased, your rate will be determined. Fortunately, all transport services are worthy of the expense and ultimately, they will be saving you money.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Process of Shipping Explained.
After you schedule your motorcycle’s shipping process, you need to get it ready for the big day. Most shipping companies will give you a small list to complete. This list is relatively standard to ensure the safety of the bike and anyone handling its transport.
- Wash the vehicle.
- Remove motorcycle accessories.
- Document damages.
- Top off fluids.
- Leave the fuel tank a quarter of a tank or less full.
- Check tire pressure.
- Disable alarm.
After the motorcycle has been prepped, collect all the information needed by the transport company. When the transporters come to retrieve the bike, hand over all requested info and allow them to secure the vehicle to the hauler. The bike will be tightly fastened according to the shipping method purchased and the driver will begin traveling towards the vehicle’s destination.
As the motorcycle makes its way, you can monitor its travels through real-time tracking services. The transport driver will avoid all obstacles by closely monitoring weather and road reports. If necessary, a new route will be taken or actions will be made to avoid any hazards during the shipping process.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory