- Car Transport Antonito Near Me
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Ship To Or From Antonito
- Services We Provide
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Types Of Vehicles That We Ship
- Preparing Your Vehicle For The Shipping Process
- Antonito Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Antonito Includes Zip Codes
- Partner With Us
- Get In Touch With Us
Car Transport Antonito Near Me
Home to the oldest church in Colorado, Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church, Antonito is situated in the south of Conejos County. Its beautiful buildings attract tourist from the neighboring states and there are recreational activities that one can take part in, which include an outdoor shooting range, archery range, fishing, and hunting. The town has had a boost in business thanks to the passing of the Colorado recreational Marijuana laws. People interested in shipping cars to or from Antonito can conveniently do so by getting in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the biggest shipping companies based in the United States, specializing in providing efficient shipping solutions to people all over the world. Ship with us for a truly stress-free and straightforward shipping experience.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Antonito to Minneapolis||$660||1100 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Antonito to Chicago||$713||1189 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Jose to Antonito||$728||1214 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Antonito to Portland||$790||1317 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Antonito to Atlanta||$868||1447 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Antonito||$1023||2046 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Boston to Antonito||$1075||2150 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Antonito to New York||$1146||1910 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Antonito
If you are looking for an auto shipper that can deliver to your precise location, then you are definitely in the right place. Unlike most auto shippers who only deliver to large cities and towns, we are capable of making deliveries right to your doorstep. Some of the routes we use when shipping cars to or from Antonito include U.S. Highway 285 and U.S. Route 64.
Residents of the neighboring towns which include Alamosa, Trinidad, Canon City, Durango, and Pueblo in Colorado, Taos, Espanola, Los Alamos, Raton, Santa Fe, Aztec, Las Vegas, Bloomfield, Farmington, and Bernalillo in New Mexico can also access our affordable shipping services.
Services we provide
We are a full-service shipping company capable of solving any shipping related problem that you may have. We have a wide variety of shipping options in our catalog for you to choose from. If none of them satisfies your requirements, we are also capable of fulfilling a custom request for a customer. Some of our services include:
- Freight shipping
- Shipping for college students
- Heavy equipment hauling
- General cargo shipping
- Shipping for snowbirds
- International and domestic moving services
- Military personally owned vehicles shipping
- Door to door pick-ups and deliveries
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Covered/enclosed shipping
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Types of vehicles that we ship
We have multi-purpose equipment that enables us to ship a wide variety of vehicles. Here are some of the ones we frequently ship:
- Motorcycles such as American Choppers, dirt bikes, Harley Davidson, racing bikes etc.
- Trucks which include semis, commercial trucks, dump trucks, tow trucks, garbage trucks etc.
- Golf carts
- All-terrain vehicles such as buggies and quad bikes
- Electric cars
- Salvaged cars
- Non-operational cars
- Classic and antique cars
- Sports utility vehicles
Preparing your vehicle for the shipping process
Although the majority of the shipping work is left to the auto shipper, you also have a role to play in the shipping process. You should ensure that your vehicle is adequately prepared for the move. Here are a few things you ought to do:
- Take your vehicle to a qualified mechanic for servicing. The mechanic should make sure that all the tires are inflated to the right pressure, the battery is fully charged and all fluids are replenished. You should also make sure that the tires and the fluids are appropriate for the weather they will be operating in. You do not want a scenario where your fluid freezes in the lines.
- Thoroughly clean your vehicle in order to be able to see all the damages including scratches, paint peels, and dents. Document them and take pictures. This method offers comprehensive evidence and grounds for compensation should anything happen to your car while it is in transit.
- Your vehicle will only be driven during the loading and offloading from the carriers. This means that you do not need to fill your car up with a lot of gas. A quarter-tank should suffice. This is also a lightening measure to avoid being fined for additional weight.
- Remove all toll tags and parking passes. When they are left on, they will accumulate charges as your vehicle is being shipped past toll stations.
- Make copies of your car keys in case a pair gets lost.
- Deactivate your alarm system.
Antonito Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Fox Creek||Romeo||La Jara|
Antonito includes ZIP codes:
Partner with us
We make the process of shipping as convenient and hassle-free for our customers as possible. With over 25 years of shipping experience, we know what it takes to make a successful shipping process. Ship with us and enjoy subsidized rates without compromising on the quality.
Get in touch with us
If you would like more information on the process of shipping cars to or from Antonito, call us on 1-800-452-2880.