Safe And Reliable Anderson Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Anderson is considered among the preferred places to live in California for folks raising a family. It has a subtle urban atmosphere that’s not too hectic for family life, nor too dull for those that need a little entertainment. The city center is a renowned commercial zone, with manufacturing and construction industries taking the bigger share of the businesses in Anderson. Recreational activities are available at the Anderson River Park. It offers a fishing area, play structures, picnic grounds and athletic fields. The Anderson school district on the other hand provides both elementary and high schooling. Both private and commercial clients in Anderson trust A-1 Auto Transport as their go-to firm when having their cars shipped. We have 25 years of experience, making us the most qualified firm for shipping cars to or from Anderson.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Sacramento to Anderson||$150||150 miles||1-2 days|
|Los Angeles to Anderson||$400||534 miles||2-4 days|
|Anderson to Lake City||$532||710 miles||3-5 days|
|Colorado Springs to Anderson||$774||1291 miles||4-6 days|
|Kansas City to Anderson||$1066||1777 miles||5-7 days|
|Anderson to Washington, D.C.||$1112||2788 miles||7-9 days|
|Memphis to Anderson||$1117||2235 miles||6-8 days|
|Anderson to San Antonio||$1130||1884 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Anderson
A-1 Auto Transport offers the most comprehensive scope of service. We offer nationwide car shipping services but form a focused perspective. We take the time to get familiar with the profile of the region. We know the settlement patterns, the location of the communities in Anderson as well as the road network serving the city. This is how we have managed to provide timely deliveries across all locations when shipping cars to or from Anderson.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Auto transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: Clients under a tight budget can get their cars shipped using open carriers. The carriers come with flatbed racks onto which the cars are loaded and secured using industrial strength skids. The cars are shipped as they are, which means they are slightly exposed to the external environment. They are however, completely safe from damage. Open carriers are also advantageous as they can accommodate different sizes of cars. Read on the other perks of using open carriers here.
- Enclosed carrier services: Clients that are concerned about the privacy and safety of their cars have the option of enclosed carriers. These come with an intermodal container that offer extra protection against external elements like pebbles, twigs and adverse weather conditions. Due to the high-cost of hiring an enclosed carrier, we advise clients to use these when shipping high-end cars, as they have more to gain from the privacy and extra protection.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings: The Department of Transportation mandates that no carrier should transport any car with household items in it. Additionally, remove all aftermarket installations like DVD players, external speakers and GPS navigation systems to avoid loss or damage.
- Wash the car: Washing the car reveals more details of any pre-existing damages. This is important for purposes of filing a car hauler’s inspection report. The report is used to compare the car’s condition after shipping and identifying any damages that the carrier firm is liable for.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: Shipping a car with a full tank of gas is ill advised as the car weighs more. A weightier car means a higher shipping fee. A quarter-full tank of gas is sufficient to cover the loading and offloading during shipping. It is also enough to cover the distance to the nearest gas station for refill.
- Run a car maintenance check: A complete car maintenance check involves looking for any fluid leaks and thereafter filling the fluids to their recommended levels. Additionally, check the tire pressure and have the car battery charged if need be.
- Take photos: We advise clients to take clear photos of every side of the car. These act as your personal record of the car’s condition prior to shipping. You can compare these with the car hauler’s inspection report.
- Disable the car alarm: The car is completely safe onboard our carriers. Disable the car alarm to avoid any inconveniences and battery drain.
- Mind the keys: Have a spare set of car keys made for the driver. It’s safer to remain with a set of car keys in case those with the driver get misplaced.
Anderson includes ZIP codes:
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport services?
Customer satisfaction is paramount to us. We give our clients the liberty to choose the delivery option that works best for them between door to door and terminal delivery. Additionally, we can provide you with a reliable estimate from our free online quoting services!
We speak app!
A-1 Auto Transport’s official app grants you access to all our information from just a touch on your phone’s screen. Placing your order for shipping cars to or from Anderson is also very easy from the app! Download it for free from the Apple Store and Play Store.