Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Amity, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Amity, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Amity is a small city located on the Caddo River in Arkansas. The city was founded in the late 1840’s. The lumber industry has long been a staple for employment in Amity. In the middle of 2007, the industry saw a bit of struggle when one of the primary mills, Bean Lumber, was closed down after a lengthy investigation over financial issues at the mill, but by 2008, the Glenwood Mill was open and began hiring many of the local residents.
During the brief time that the mill was closed however, many local residents found employment outside of Amity and the city became more of a bedroom community with a low cost of living for those that chose to find work outside of the local area. Each year the city hosts an event called Amity Trade Days and it is held eleven months of each year. The event is a large outdoor market that spans more than 20 acres and has nearly 1000 vendors that set up to sell a wide variety of goods. They even have an RV Park for vendors traveling to the area as well as visitors that enjoy the shopping as well as live entertainment and other activities during the event.
How to ship your vehicle to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Amity to Oklahoma City||$291||291 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Kansas City to Amity||$408||408 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Amity to Chicago||$555||740 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Mesa to Amity||$742||1237 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Amity to Phoenix||$750||1250 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Amity||$841||1403 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Amity to Salem||$936||1560 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Seattle to Amity||$1119||2238 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Amity
If you are planning to relocate to Amity, Arkansas, be sure to keep a few things about the area as well as about your professional auto transport in mind:
- Amity has a subtropical climate and it is influenced heavily by the weather patterns in the Gulf of Mexico. Your vehicle should be prepared for extremely hot summers and mild to cool winters by having the appropriate level of antifreeze and other fluids as well as the correct tire pressure, brakes and other mechanical staples.
- When you are looking for a reliable carrier to move your vehicle to Arkansas, try to locate one that is local to Amity if at all possible. The closer to the city the company is can often result in lower cost to you as a consumer.
- Get copies of all paperwork including your delivery contract, insurance certificate, and all other car transport paperwork.
- The vehicle should be fully prepared for delivery by lowering the gas to a quarter tank, emptying all personal effects from inside the car and cleaning the inside as well as the outside of the car. All items that are loose on the exterior should be removed. These items include tool boxes, spoilers and all other removable accessories including antennas that will not fold down.
- Take detailed photos of the vehicle just before it is loaded onto the carrier and be sure to use the time/date stamp. File the photos away and keep them until the car is delivered to Amity so you will have them in case there is any damage when the car arrives. When it comes to auto transport, damage occurs in less than 3% of all deliveries, but it is always a wise decision to be fully protected and the pictures will assist with this.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Amity Auto Transport Directory
Razorback Moving and Storage
Razorback Moving and Storage is a full service moving company that handles household and office moves as well as automobile transportation for customers within the state of Arkansas as well as from coast to coast in the United States. They can help with moving by making sure that your motor vehicles move right along with the rest of your home goods or office material. All moving and transportation services are fully licensed, insured and bonded. Razorback Moving and Storage has a full-time staff of professional moving personnel and delivery drivers.
1380 East Grand Avenue, Hot Springs, Arkansas 71901
DMC Transportation Services
DMC Transportation provides fast and competitively priced auto transport to private vehicle owners, dealerships, auctions, rental agencies, insurance and financial companies and others in the continental U.S. They are registered with the USDOT and all transportation services are insured and licensed.
9 Magnifico Lane, Hot Springs, Arkansas 71909
Amity includes ZIP codes: