Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from American Canyon, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable American Canyon Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located on the southeastern end of Napa County is the City of American Canyon. It’s a major commercial region in The Golden State, and the second most populous in the county. Apart from its commercial significance, American Canyon is one of the most preferred places to live in California. Affordable housing and employability are the major appeal of the city, as well as her recreational facilities. The Phillip West Aquatic Center offers Olympic-size 6-lane swimming pool. The state park offers camping and hiking grounds while the wetlands offer bird watching, hunting, hiking and biking trails. Visiting American Canyon is however best done with your private car. Instead of hiring one from the city, A-1 Auto Transport will ship your car for you at affordable rates. Our unique service delivery makes us a favorite of many when shipping cars to or from American Canyon.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Sacramento to American Canyon||$55||55 miles||1-2 days|
|American Canyon to Los Angeles||$392||392 miles||2-4 days|
|Salt Lake City to American Canyon||$527||703 miles||3-5 days|
|Colorado Springs to American Canyon||$770||1284 miles||4-6 days|
|American Canyon to San Antonio||$1045||1742 miles||5-7 days|
|Memphis to American Canyon||$1050||2100 miles||6-8 days|
|Kansas City to American Canyon||$1062||1770 miles||5-7 days|
|American Canyon to Washington, D.C.||$1112||2782 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within American Canyon
A-1 Auto Transport provides deluxe car shipping services from a personalized perspective. We take information about the client’s needs, the resources available in their locale and the type of car being shipped, to tailor the car shipping experience. We took time and resources in getting to know all communities in American Canyon, the road network serving the entire region, the location of different potential terminal points and the most practiced socio-economic activities. With this information, we are able to offer reliable services across every location when shipping cars to or from American Canyon.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door services: Door to door is also known as home delivery. The car shipping service involves seamless transportation from the car’s location to its destination. The client doesn’t have to make trips to a terminal since the car is dropped at the address provided. Door to door service comes in handy particularly when shipping cars across different states. It saves you having to make the trip to another state to facilitate the car shipping process. Provided that the car is well-prepped for shipping, we shall take care of everything else. Additionally, home delivery saves you the troubles of coordinating between two different carriers. One driver oversees the entire shipping service, even if it is a long distance one.
- Terminal services: Terminal service involves using car depots, storage facilities and secure parking lots as terminals for dropping-off and picking up cars during delivery. We consider the proximity of the terminal from the client’s location for ease of access. We also consider the proximity of the terminal to the nearest gas station as we ship cars with only a quarter-full tank of gas. Terminal service works best where clients would be inconvenienced by door to door delivery. It is also the best delivery option for guests. Should you visit American Canyon by air, we drop the car off at the Napa County Airport, where it is easy to access. Clients have to pay parking fees for every car delivered to a terminal. We advise the client to pick the car up as soon as they are notified of the car’s delivery.
Types of cars we ship
- SUVs: Crossovers, hybrid, military, luxury and compact SUVs.
- Trucks: delivery trucks, firetrucks, food trucks, tow trucks, pickup trucks, dump trucks and commercial trucks of class 1 through 8.
- Heavy equipment: tractors, truck loaders, harvesters, backhoes, combines, concrete mixers, bulldozers, excavators and gear.
- RVs: teardrop trailers, toy haulers, folding campervans, pop-up campers, hybrid trailers as well as class A, B and C motorhomes.
We also ship sedans, motorcycles, ATVs, jet skis, electric cars, salvaged cars, inoperable cars and vans.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Make a set of spare car keys for the driver.
- Wash the car prior to the day of shipping.
- Remove all personal items from the car including any aftermarket installations.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure there are no fluid leaks, the tires have enough pressure and the car battery is in good condition.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the loading and offloading of the car.
- Take clear photos of every side of the car, focusing on any damage if present.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport is a fully insured and bonded carrier firm. In the event of any damage to a car in transit, the client is guaranteed compensation.