Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Altha, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Altha Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you looking for a reliable auto shipping partner that offers services such as shipping cars to or from Altha in Florida? Then look no further, A-1 Auto Transport is the perfect fit. We are an auto shipping company with one of the biggest shipping infrastructure in the world. We are capable of transporting your shipment to all the 50 States in America including Alaska and Hawaii and also, overseas. We have been doing this for more than two decades. Our customers can look forward to having customized shipping solutions to their shipping problems. We guarantee that your vehicle will make it to its destination in one piece, and in the agreed time-frame.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Altha to Orlando||$313||313 miles||2-4 days|
|Altha to Tampa||$331||331 miles||2-4 days|
|Altha to Houston||$495||660 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington D.C. to Altha||$694||925 miles||3-5 days|
|Altha to Pittsburgh||$710||947 miles||3-5 days|
|Milwaukee to Altha||$605||1008 miles||4-6 days|
|Altha to Phoenix||$1100||1834 miles||5-7 days|
|Seattle to Altha||$1132||2831 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Altha
Our drivers are conversant with the highways that lead in and out of this city. They are experienced and properly trained to take on any challenges that may arise during the shipping process. When we are shipping cars to or from Altha or any of our other shipping destinations, we always use reliable routes that we have data on in order to always maintain our on-time delivery records. We also ship to suburbs, cities, and towns neighboring Altha that include Lynn Haven, Callaway, Springfield, Panama City, Tallahassee, Niceville, Destin, Crestview, and Fort Walton Beach in Florida, Bainbridge, Cairo, and Thomasville in Georgia, Dothan, Enterprise, and Ozark in Alabama.
The services we provide
At A-1 Auto Transport, you will find any kind of shipping service that you are looking for. We can even assist you to customize your own shipping experience. Some of our most popular services include:
- Enclosed transport. Under this service, your vehicle is secured in an enclosed container or carrier before being shipped to its destination. The enclosure can be made of metal or a soft vinyl material depending on the level of security you want. It protects your vehicle from debris damage, direct sunlight, bad weather, and theft. Your insurance premiums will even drop if you choose to ship your vehicle using this service.
- Terminal to terminal shipping. This is one of the most common types of shipping services that we provide. Many people opt for it because it is cheaper than the rest. You will have to deliver and pick-up your vehicle to and from a shipping terminal once it has been delivered.
- Shipping for seniors. We know that most seniors have fixed incomes and are therefore are not able to fork out a lot on shipping. We offer discounts and price-cuts on all the shipping services.
- Freight shipping. Our freight shipping customers can ship anything they want without worrying about size or shape restrictions. Some of the items we often ship include industrial and construction equipment, turbines, engines, full and half-full truckloads, refrigerated freight etc. we also provide distribution and storage services.
- Shipping for members of the military. We have been shipping vehicles for people in the military for more than 20 years. We are capable of shipping any roadworthy vehicle to or from bases across the world. We offer discounts and price-cuts to all members of the armed forces and their dependants.
Vehicles that we have shipped
We have shipped different types of vehicles over the course of the 25 years that we have been operational. Here are some of the vehicles that we often ship:
- Electric and other alternative fuel powered vehicles
- Boats and yachts
- Golf carts
- Buses and minivans
- Jet skis
- RVs and motorhomes
How to prepare your car for transport
- Your vehicle will only be driven during the process of loading and offloading. You, therefore, do not need a full tank of gas. A quarter tank of fuel should be enough.
- Clear out the inside of your vehicle. It should not have any of your personal items or aftermarket installations.
- Thoroughly clean your car and note down any damage.
- Take your vehicle to a mechanic for servicing.
- You should remove or deactivate any toll tags and parking passes.
- Disable the alarm system.
- Make duplicates of your car keys.
- Ensure that you sign the bill of lading.
Why partner with us?
Most auto shipping companies only ship to major cities and towns but at A-1 Auto Transport, we get into the heart of any location. Our services are tailored to your specific needs.
For enquires into the process of shipping cars to or from Altha, call us on 1-800-452-2880 to speak to one of our sales agents.