Safe And Reliable Allgood Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
689 people currently consider Allgood, Alabama as their home and although the population may be small, the town makes up for it with affordable housing, a low cost of living and a low-cost area to start a new business. The town which was previously referred to as Chepultepec has a population that is involved in various industries such as manufacturing, agriculture, construction and trade among others. A-1 Auto Transport regularly ships vehicles to the area and ensures they are delivered in good condition. We move vehicles across the town, cities, counties and the rest of Alabama at an affordable rate. Our shipping packages also include insurance cover for all vehicles shipped on behalf of our clients.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Indianapolis to Allgood||$461||461 miles||2-4 days|
|Chicago to Allgood||$483||645 miles||3-5 days|
|Detroit to Allgood||$538||718 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Allgood||$702||937 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to Allgood||$798||1330 miles||4-6 days|
|Allgood to Phoenix||$1011||1686 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Allgood
Although Allgood is small in size, A-1 Auto Transport still offers professional services to everyone that ships with us from the town. The 1.0 square mile area has been one of our shipping destinations in Alabama for the last twenty years. When shipping cars to or from Allgood, we mainly use Alabama State Route 75 which connects us to major cities such as Birmingham and Oneonta. Our drivers have mastered the transportation route making it easier to quickly move vehicles to these cities and other locations within the town as well as its surroundings.
Types of cars we ship to or from Allgood
Our drivers ship different types of vehicles to the town of Allgood in a professional manner. We can move both single and multiple units to most locations in the town and its environs without getting them damaged. Some of the vehicles we ship include oversize vehicles, dually trucks, motorhomes, RVs, classic cars, SUVs, buses, motorcycles and boats among others.
How cars are shipped to or from Allgood
Cars can be shipped to or from Allgood with several modes of transport. The most common is going to be on an open transport carrier while others may prefer enclosed transport. Let’s look at the options you will have for your car when you move to or from Allgood.
- Open Car Carrier: This is the standard way to ship a car. It’s a form of economy auto transport and is great for practically any car that is driven today. Open car carriers are designed to haul cars either on a single level trailer where one or possibly two cars can be hauled at one time or a double level trailer where up to ten cars can be hauled. Delivery with an open car carrier is ideal for cars that are driven frequently and for people who may not be in a rush for delivery. If you own more than one car and have one available, scheduling economy shipping for your other car may be helpful to save a little cash if you don’t need the other car delivered fast. An open car carrier is the standard way to relocate a car and it is safe, used worldwide and will cost less than other modes of transport.
- Enclosed Car Carrier: Need white glove treatment and full service with a smile? We offer quick, guaranteed delivery dates and exceptional security with enclosed car carrier options. Enclosed car carriers are also available in single or double level and can haul one to four or more cars depending on how large the carrier is and the size of the car. Enclosed transport from the east coast or west coast to Allgood can cost between $500 and $1200 depending on all services requested. Enclosed transport is an optimal service for sports cars, exotic cars, classic and vintage cars, collectible cars and other vehicles that are seldom driven and used for show or trade. In other words, those rare gems that you wouldn’t want to chance encountering road debris, insects or birds or hail that could damage the paint or cause any dents or dings are best served with secure enclosed services. With enclosed services, you can also ship personal property along with the car.
Other ways to ship a car to Allgood
- Train: Trains have long been an economical way to ship cars across the nation. Trains are an option to consider but you should plan to book at least one month in advance to ensure there will be space for your car.
- Plane: Reserved for high-end luxury cars and other highly expensive vehicles, shipping by air freight is an expensive, yet fast option for shipping a car. The nearest airport to Allgood, Alabama in located in Birmingham which is 37 miles away. If you plan to ship with air freight, you may want to schedule interstate shipping with an enclosed carrier to bring the car from the airport to your Allgood address.
Preparing your car for transportation to Allgood
For vehicle transportation to go on without a hitch, we require car owners to prepare their cars for shipping. Fortunately, preparation of your vehicle involves a simple process no matter its size or weight. Some of ways to prepare when shipping cars to or from Allgood are:
- Clean out your vehicle. Ensure that any personal items that are in the vehicle are removed and kept safely. If you are unsure what should or should not be in the car, request for assistance from our staff. It is advisable to wash the exterior of the car as well.
- Leave some gas in the tank. The gas left in the tank should just be enough to move the car during the loading and unloading process. A quarter tank is enough so that the overall weight of the car is not too much.
- Have all your documents in place. Make sure that you are given a Bill of Lading that outlines the damages on the car before shipment. You and the auto shipper must agree on existing damages to avoid complications upon delivery. If possible, note other special features about your car so that you can confirm their existence when your car is dropped off at your residence.
We offer several automobile transportation services that are ideal for car owners shipping within the US and abroad. Some of these services are:
- Oversize vehicle shipping: Are you worried about the best way to ship your oversize vehicle nationwide? Worry no more! We have plenty of experience moving oversize vehicles to the fifty states on behalf of individuals and companies. Our drivers often use specialized trucks known as flatbeds to ship large vehicles to near and far off locations safely. We have a large fleet of trucks that comprises of well-maintained flatbed car carriers which make shipping much faster for us. Our well trained drivers ensure that the vehicles are tied down well on the trucks to avoid any mishaps along the way. Also, our costs for shipping oversize vehicles are quite reasonable no matter the final destination.
- Terminal to terminal shipping: Shipping to terminals is a popular option among car owners that hand over their vehicles to us for transportation. We have a network of more than forty terminals that we ship to, within the US and overseas on a regular basis. Our team of drivers is aware of all the terminals we use and will deliver your car to the closest one upon request. We accommodate both regular as well as luxury cars in the terminals and move them to various locations when needed. Apart from terminal to terminal shipping, we also offer door to terminal transportation and vice versa depending on your preference.
A-1 Auto Transport is enthusiastic about getting your car from one location to another in one piece. We have been shipping cars to or from Allgood for more than two decades and always offer exemplary services. To book our services, call us today!
To obtain an Alabama driver’s license:
Oneonta Driver’s License Office
220 2nd Ave E Oneonta, AL 35121
To get your car registered or to get vehicle tags:
Blount County Tag & Title
220 2nd Ave E Oneonta, AL 35121
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.