Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
To productively transport a motorcycle, certain obligations need to be met by the Allen Park shipping company. Customers are also slightly responsible for the transport. The top priority on both ends should be the safety of the motorcycle.
Before taking on the task of transporting a motorcycle, do some research for a shipping company that suits your needs.
Typically, a shipping service has a few different options available to anyone who needs to transport a bike. Some shipping companies will offer great deals for their customers, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they are doing the job correctly. Make sure to ask the company if there are any specific policies or procedures to be aware of. Ask how their pickup and delivery process takes and whether you qualify for discounts.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Advice for a Smooth Transport.
- Customer service should be friendly, helpful and knowledgeable of vehicle transport.
- The company should uphold good reviews and ratings on the Internet.
- Insurance for the shipping process should be available.
- The transport services should include various means of transport to choose from.
- Ask the transport company about the route they plan on taking and how long it will take to get the bike delivered safely.
- Ask the transporter if they carry the proper state licensing and DOT approval.
- Don’t ever give money upfront for services. This could very well lead to disaster if you fall victim to a con artist.
- The transport company should have an easy to navigate website full of information, including accurate contact information.