Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Albany, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Albany Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in Alameda County, California, the city of Albany is a great place to start and raise a family. With an education system that boasts of a graduation percentage of about 92% of its students, it’s easy to see why it is listed as one of the best systems in the bay area. The city embraces and welcomes people of all races and backgrounds. The community has a homely feel with everyone pulling their weight to ensure it prospers. There are beautiful hiking trails to explore and annual events to look forward to.
If you are looking to visiting, relocating or shipping cars to or from Albany, partner with A-1 Auto Transport for efficient and dependable shipping services. The company was set up over 25 years ago. We have steadily grown from a regional auto shipper only capable of delivering cars to a handful of locations to now having a shipping network that spans to all 50 American States and cities and towns around the world.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Los Angeles to Albany||$379||379 miles||2-4 days|
|San Diego to Albany||$497||497 miles||2-4 days|
|Phoenix to Albany||$561||749 miles||3-5 days|
|Albany to Omaha||$991||1652 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Albany||$1120||2801 miles||7-9 days|
|Albany to New Orleans||$1135||2270 miles||6-8 days|
|New York to Albany||$1156||2890 miles||7-9 days|
|Albany to Columbus||$1204||2409 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Albany
With a team of dedicated and skilled staff, there is no pace that we cannot ship to in this city. Besides shipping cars to or from Albany, we also ship to the adjacent towns and cities of Berkeley, Richmond, Piedmont, San Pablo, Oakland, El Sobrante, Orinda, Pinole, Tiburon, Alameda, Hercules, Lafayette, Moraga, San Francisco, and Martinez. These are just a few of the locations we ship to. If your location isn’t listed above, get in touch with us and we can organize a way to get to your area.
Some of our most successful services include:
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Door to door shipping
- Interstate car shipping
- Freight shipping
- Military POV shipping
- State to state moving
- International moving
- Shipping heavy equipment
- Multiple car shipping
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Port to port shipping
Vehicles that we ship
Here are some of the types of vehicles that we ship:
- Jet skis. Hiring a jet ski doesn’t feel as exciting as riding your own. The time you get to enjoy it is short and the prices are exorbitant. If you would like to ride through the bay in your jet ski all you have to do is talk to us and we will have it shipped to you in a flash. Our prices are quite affordable and the service delivery second to none.
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes. If you are traveling from a town far away from Albany and you would like to explore it in your RV, just give us a call and we will ship it to Albany. We understand how expensive and tiring running an RV can get. Our staff is experienced in driving over long distances and well-equipped to handle the different shapes and sizes that they come in.
- A-1 Auto Transport is a full-service, certified, and insured local and international boat shipper. We offer our boat shippers services such as moisture protection and abrasive wear protection to keep your boat in mint condition. Some of the types of boats we ship include motorboats, fishing boats, houseboats, sailboats and other watercraft.
- Golf carts. Although they may look easy to transport because of their miniature stature, shipping golf carts is one of the most demanding jobs in the shipping industry. They require additional equipment such as cranes and forklifts to load them on to the carriers.
Preparing for the big move
When you are gearing up to ship your vehicle, there are certain tasks that you must perform on your vehicle. Some of them include:
- Cleaning up your vehicle. This allows you to spot scratches and dents. Note them down and take pictures.
- You should not leave a lot of fuel in your car. A quarter tank of gas will be enough for the move.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Remove all toll tags and parking passes.
- Ensure that your vehicle is properly serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Remove all personal and loose items from the car to avoid damage.
Ship with us
With a wealth of experience and an arsenal of top of the line equipment, we provide one of the most efficient and seamless shipping services in the country. You get to enjoy world-class services on a pocket-friendly budget.
If you need additional information on shipping cars to or from Albany, call us on 1-800-452-2880 and one of our sales agents will take you through the whole process.