How To Ship Your AC Propulsion.
Even for famous electric cars like the AC Propulsion, cross country driving might be a little bit of a high price when moving. Car shipping is a relatively simple process and should go smoothly. However, this is never the case most of the time. The industry has just as many unprofessional companies as there are reliable ones. It is, therefore, important for customers to understand the difference between a reliable company and one that will likely damage or lose one’s car. Here are a few pointers when choosing a good transport company.
One of the most important things one needs to understand is that a lot of shipping that goes on in the industry is driven by brokers. It is therefore important to understand to whom one is handing their vehicles over. Brokers are not necessarily a bad thing, though, and just like shipping companies, there are just as many unprofessional ones as there are helpful ones. Still, it is important to deal directly with those who will take the actual responsibility of the vehicle on the road. Our shipping company gives the client a point of contact with the individuals who will be handling the actual transport, and not people looking to make a cut from the transaction.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How much does it cost? This is one of the most common questions prospective customers ask. When receiving quotes, the lowest is not necessarily the best price. Most of the time, those who provide unnecessarily low prices will end up costing the vehicle owner much more than they anticipated. Only go for that company that gives realistic quotations, inclusive of such factors as insurance. Make sure all the costs are upfront and there are no extra hidden costs. Our company is always honest with our clients about costs. We lay everything on the table with regards o options and price, and give the client enough information to make a choice for themselves.
Even though many company catalogs have fixed prices, there is a lot one can do to reduce the cost of their shipment. For instance, generally, the higher the weight of one’s car, the higher the cost of shipping it cross country or overseas. Do not weigh the vehicle down with too much personal luggage. Sometimes, toggling between shipping options can also help. If one has a luxury high end car, then they should ship it in an enclosed carrier. However, the typical sedan will be just as safe in an open carrier, and much less costly for the long distance shipment. Our company representatives are always on hand to answer any questions and offer advice to the client regarding options and cost, for an affordable and quality experience.
Here are our company goals when we handle shipping clients.
- To understand and meet the unique needs of customers and their cars.
- To pick up and deliver vehicles as reliably and quick as possible.
- To always maintain the highest standards of communication and customer care.
- To be the auto transport company of choice in the industry.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory