When the mileage and condition of a motorcycle are a concern, yet the vehicle must be transported across state lines, hire Old Orchard Beach shipping services.
Hiring trained and qualified shipping specialists to handle your motorcycle’s transport is always an extremely smart decision. People all over the world use these services, especially those who deal with motorcycles for a living.
No matter whom you are or why you may need shipping services for your motorcycle, you can find a transport company that offers various shipping methods and features to make for a more suitable experience. Finding transport services within your means shouldn’t be difficult seeing as motorcycle shipping is relatively inexpensive.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Get the Bike Ready.
The requirements for each of the transport methods are standard. This doesn’t include crated shipping. Crated shipping will require the motorcycle to be drained of all fluids and the battery must be disconnected. People select this option for the security it gives. The bike is placed on a wooden pallet and placed inside a trailer for safety.
- The bike must be washed clean from all dirt and debris.
- Alarm systems will need to be disabled.
- Fluids and tires should be examined prior to shipment. The battery should also be examined.
- The gas tank should be no more than a ¼ full.
- Take pictures and note any damage already existing on the motorcycle.
- Remove any and all loose and unnecessary items from the motorcycle.
When the motorcycle is prepped accordingly, the employees and the motorcycle are less at risk at being put in harm’s way. It is imperative that you heed to the transport company’s policies and requests.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?