The beautiful coast of Bar Harbor brings many motorcyclists to the area. That’s one reason why transport companies are so prevalent throughout the state of Maine. Find a reliable shipping service.
Hiring just anyone could greatly jeopardize the condition of your motorcycle by putting it at risk. By finding a company with the essential characteristics to prove they are capable of the task, you must do a little investigating. The Internet is the best place to start.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Qualities of a Professional Transporter.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Proper Licensing.
- DOT Approval.
- A Range of Services.
- Discounts, Sales and Specials.
- Proper Equipment.
- Trained Drivers and Employees.
- Tracking Services.
- Expedited and Guaranteed Delivery.
- Friendly and Helpful Customer Service.
- Positive Reviews and Ratings.
- A Website.
By finding a company that offers all of these great characteristics, you can rest assured that your bike’s transport will go along smoothly. Of course, dependent on the type of transport and the conditions of the roads and weather will also determine the safety of your motorcycle while in transit. Nevertheless, a reputable transport company will have insurance coverage.
When you have noticed harm done to the bike that was not otherwise there before, inform the driver and show them the damage. Even if it is a minor scratch or dent, the insurance coverage will cover it. It is the duty of the driver to then fill out a report for the company. This then makes it possible for you to file a claim with the insurance company. The report must be signed by you and the driver right after the damage is noticed.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?