Before you go ahead and just hire anyone for your motorcycle’s shipping process, conduct a little research. It would be a shame to hire someone who ended up ripping you off, damaging the vehicle, or taking advantage of your situation. There are scam artists out there so beware. Check out a transport company’s website and read their reviews and ratings online before you even consider calling them for a quote or to answer questions about services.
Fortunately, those residing nearby Sanford, Maine will have an abundance of options. The shipping process for motorcycles is demanding in the sense that it requires a great deal of experience, knowledge, training and equipment designed for the bike’s security during its journey. With all of these qualities combined, a safe shipping process is likely to happen.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Qualities of a Reputable Transport Company.
Don’t fall victim to a scam artist or shoddy transport company. Be certain that you hire a company with the proven history for successful transports. There are certain characteristics and qualities you can look for to assure that you are making the right choice.
- A reliable transport company will have the proper certifications, licenses and proof to showcase their capabilities and achievements.
- All legitimate transport companies are required to carry insurance coverage.
- As a transport company, they should offer motorcycle shipping services specifically.
- They will have trained and professional staff members.
- Their customer service representatives will be eager to assist you with all of your questions and concerns.
- You will be open to a variety of services and features offered to those shipping motorcycles.
- The company will work with you to personalize your shipping process to your liking as much as possible.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.