Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Olathe, Kansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Olathe Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in Johnson County, just outside of the larger Kansas City metro area, this city is home to just over 125,000 people. It is considered a suburb of Kansas City, MO and is the fourth largest city in the metro area.
Click here for more A1 Auto information about Olathe.
It is bordered by Overland Park as well as Lenexa. The access to the amenities of the larger city offers convenience to residents of this large town while enjoying the smaller community of Olathe. It has been rated as one of the best cities in which to live in the country and is one of the fastest growing cities in the country, as well.
There are a number of companies located here, including Honeywell, Husqvarna, and Garmin. Farmers Insurance Group has a large presence here; in fact, there are more Farmers Insurance employees here than any other region of the country.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Olathe to Minneapolis||$459||459 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Olathe to Albuquerque||$576||768 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Olathe to Washington, D.C.||$646||1078 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Olathe||$663||1106 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Olathe||$727||1212 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Olathe||$806||1344 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Olathe to Miami Beach||$890||1484 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Olathe to San Francisco||$1101||1836 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Olathe Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Olathe car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Read your contract in its entirety: This way, if there is a provision found within that you are not happy with, you can say something ahead of time.
- Ask about the potential for hidden fees: Some companies will tack on hidden fees without saying a word to you, only to find out that they are there when it’s time to settle up after receiving your car. Ask up front about these fees, so that you are prepared.
- Opt for door-to-door shipping if you are pressed for time: After all, the last thing you want to have to do is go to the depot to pick up your vehicle. It might cost a bit more for convenience, but if you are moving, it is well worth it.
For more information, visit the City of Olathe website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Olathe Auto Transport Companies Directory
Cars Trucks Etc
This transport company offers both enclosed and open-air transport options. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
15001 South Mur-Len Road
Crosscountry Auto Transport
Crosscountry prides itself on affordable transport around the Olathe-Kansas City metro area.
33617 S State Route F
Garden City, MO
Other Olathe Resources
Olathe Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Olathe.
MidAmerica Nazarene University – Founded in 1966, MidAmerica Nazarene University opened its doors to students in 1968 with an enrollment of 263 students.
Olathe On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Services And Information
Olathe includes ZIP codes
66051, 66061, 66062, 66063, 66215.