To safely have a motorcycle delivered across the country, you must hire transport services from a reliable transport company. Search for a motorcycle shipping company that guarantees their services by providing quality insurance coverage.
This added protection along with the durability of the shipping equipment and experience of the employees only helps to reassure customers that their vehicles are in good hands.
Shipping Coast to Coast Explained.
The first thing to be initiated after the shipping date has been scheduled is the bike’s preparation for transport. Readying the bike according to the transport company’s policy will protect the motorcycle and any individual involved in the handling of its shipping process. It is important to do what is asked of you so that the transport isn’t delayed longer than necessary.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
During the motorcycle’s travels, the driver of the hauler will monitor weather and road conditions to avoid any possible obstacles that might heighten the risks associated with the transport. They will reroute if they have to. If anything harms the bike while it’s in the care of the transport specialists, the insurance coverage the company carries will pay for any damages.
Crated Shipping Services Offer the Most Security.
Although the created transport method is a bit pricier than other shipping services, it provides the most security during the transport. Kept safe inside a container and secured tightly, the bike is hidden from bad weather and poor road conditions, criminal activity, and movement that may cause damage to the vehicle as it travels.
Prepare the bike as asked by the transporter if you wish to keep the bike as safe as possible. Due to the delicate nature of the shipping process for motorcycles, you may need to remove the handlebars and other loose items.
Learn more about transporting a motorcycle from East Coast to West Coast here.
Related Information & FAQ
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory