What is the East Coast Motorcycle Shipping Companies?
Whenever you’re looking for a motorcycle shipping company on the East Coast, make sure you hire one that you can trust with the transport of your precious bike. Fortunately, there are a lot of great options. The key to choosing one is to do a little online research. There are certain qualities a motorcycle shipping company should have as longstanding professionals in the industry of auto transport.
Characteristics of a Professional Motorcycle Shipping Company
- They will have local, state and federal licensing and certifications as well as BBB approval and a DOT number.
- They’ll have the latest, high quality shipping technology and shipping gear. They should have both ground and overseas shipping methods available if you wish to ship your car from the East Coast to another nation.
- As a licensed transporter, they’ll need to provide at least the minimum insurance coverage as required by the state in which the transporter is located.
- Their experience in the industry has made them knowledgeable of foreign import policies and how to comply with them. They’ll help you understand and collect the documentation needed for the Customs office so that you can obtain the certification of import approval.
- They’ll provide guidance during the entire process of shipping your motorcycle. They’ll answer all your questions and address any concerns.
- You’ll have various shipping options available to you and if necessary, they’ll even modify your bike’s transport to suit your needs more directly.
- They have positive reviews, ratings and testimonials left online by past customers.
- You’ll have options for a faster shipping process such as expedited shipping or guaranteed delivery.
You may think it’d be difficult to find an East Coast motorcycle shipping company with all these qualities, but in actuality, it shouldn’t be. Go online and look for “motorcycle shipping near me” and right down the contact information for a few with these characteristics. Give each one a call to ask more questions and receive a quote for motorcycle shipping services before you decide on whom to hire.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.