Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Steele County, Minnesota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Steele County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Minnesota is known as the land of 1000 lakes. Steele, in Minnesota prides itself of holding 8 of these lakes. Swan Lake, Rickert Lake, Rice Lake, Oak Glen Lake, Lonergan Lake, Lake Kohlmeier, Foslien Lake and Beaver Lake are the major tourist attraction sites and agricultural backbone of Steele County. If it’s not wanderlust driven guests visiting the camping sites along the lakes, it is guests visiting their loved ones on the farmlands. Whatever your reason to visit Steele County, it is advised that you bring your car along with you. Driving all the way to Steele County from other states can be tiresome. A-1 Auto Transport offers you professional and affordable carrier services when shipping cars to or from Steele County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Minneapolis to Steele County||$76||76 miles||1-2 days|
|Steele County to Washington D.C.||$656||1094 miles||4-6 days|
|Houston to Steele County||$665||1109 miles||4-6 days|
|Steele County to Charlotte||$688||1146 miles||4-6 days|
|Steele County to New York||$710||1184 miles||4-6 days|
|Orlando to Steele County||$877||1462 miles||4-6 days|
|Steele County to Tampa||$888||1480 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to Steele County||$1003||1672 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
We have 25 years of experience under our belt, making us Minnesota’s most trusted auto shipper.
Areas we serve within and around Steele County
We are registered with the FMSCA to exclusively operate as a carrier firm. What this means is, we work directly with the clients when shipping cars to or from Steele County. This involves interacting with the clients on the ground by making trips to the location of their motor vehicles. Over the years, we have gained familiarity with Steele County, making us the best people for the job. Blooming Prairie, Ellendale, Medford, Owatonna, Bixby, Clinton Falls, Deerfield, Havana, Hope, Lemond, Litomysl, Meriden, Merton, Moland, Pratt, Saco, Steele Center, Aurora Township, Berlin, Clinton Falls, Deerfield, Somerset, Summit and Rice Lake are some of the communities we serve in Steele County.
- Terminal Services: Guests visiting family in the farmlands have a specific address they can provide for car delivery purposes, just like residents in Steele County do. However, if you are a guest visiting the county for site-seeing, giving an address could be a bit difficult. In this case, we can ship your vehicle under the terminal arrangement. We drop it off at a car depot or secure parking facility closest to your point of entry into Steele County. You can then pick it up from the designated terminal, at your convenience.
- Door to door services: For those that can provide a reliable address for car delivery, we are more than happy to deliver the car straight to the doorstep of your address. This delivery method is slightly costly compared to the terminal service; however, it saves you on the trouble of having to fetch your car from a terminal.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Some of the freshwater lakes promote farming activities in the region. We offer farm owners exclusive heavy equipment shipping for their farming equipment such as a ploughing tractor or a harvester. Read more about this here.
Ship your car with a firm that is familiar with Steele County. Pick us today for the most reliable services when shipping cars to or from Steele County.
Zip codes included in Steele County
- ZIP Code 55049 – Medford
- ZIP Code 55060 – Owatonna
- ZIP Code 55917 – Blooming Prairie
- ZIP Code 56026 – Ellendale
- ZIP Code 56046 – Hope