Safe And Reliable Lyon County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A carrier firm is only as good as its service catalog. This involves the type of autos the carrier firm is able to ship, if it offers international car shipping and the means of transportation it provides. A-1 Auto Transport is a well-established carrier firm offering international and domestic car shipping services over land, air and the ocean. Lyon County in Nevada has three public airports, two of which can handle cargo shipping. Clients from this region have the option of choosing between air freight and road car transportation when shipping cars to or from Lyon County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lyon County to San Jose||$295||295 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lyon County to Portland||$452||603 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lyon County to Detroit||$1096||2193 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Houston to Lyon County||$1110||1850 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Cleveland to Lyon County||$1128||2257 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Boston to Lyon County||$1158||2895 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Lyon County to Atlanta||$1168||2337 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Lyon County to Memphis||$1173||1955 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Lyon County
Whether one is shipping a car domestically or from overseas, our professionally trained team guarantees timely car delivery up to the client’s home or business address. We deliver cars to all locations in Lyon County including the following: Fernley, Yerington, Dayton, Silver City, Silver Springs, Smith Valley, Stagecoach, Argo, Artesia, Bucklands Station, Cambridge, Churchill, Como, Davis Station, Greenville, Hoye, Hudson, Johntown, Ludwig, Lux, Marshland, Mason, Mound House, Nordyke, Palmyra, Pine Grove, Ramsey, Rapids City, Rockland, Simpson, Stone Cabin, Sutro, Sweetwater, Thompson, Tippecanoe, Twin Flat, Walker River, Weeks, Wellington, Wellington Springs and Wichman.
Due to the airport facilities offered by Lyon County, we also serve clients in need of car shipping services from the adjacent counties. These include Washoe County, Storey County, Churchill County, Douglas County, Mineral County and Mono County of California.
- Air freight shipping: Residents from Lyon County can enjoy air freight shipping services through Yerington Municipal Airport and Silver Springs Airport. Air freight car shipping is costly, but it comes in handy when shipping cars internationally or when time is of the essence. Once the car lands at any of the airports, we shall deliver it to your doorstep through land. We have a reliable labor force that will oversee the entire transportation process up to the point of delivery. Click here to read on the conditions to be met when shipping your car through air cargo.
- Ocean freight shipping: Nevada may be a landlocked state, but its proximity to California makes it easy to import a car through ocean freight. Clients have the option to choose from RoRo or containerized ocean freight shipping. Once the car arrives at the seaport in California or any other seaport along the coast of America, we then ship it over land straight to your home address.
- Terminal service: Terminal service is an alternative delivery system from home delivery. It works best for clients on the move. In this service, we drop the car off at the nearest car depot from the client’s location or seaport/airport used. You may have to pay parking fees for the period the car stays at the designated terminal.
Find out more!
A-1 Auto Transport offers much more when shipping cars to or from Lyon County. Choose us today for all your auto transport needs.
Zip codes included in Lyon County
- ZIP Code 89403 - Dayton
- ZIP Code 89408 - Fernley
- ZIP Code 89428 - Silver City
- ZIP Code 89429 - Silver Springs
- ZIP Code 89430 - Smith
- ZIP Code 89444 - Wellington
- ZIP Code 89447 - Yerington
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com