Safe And Reliable Carson City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Carson City started as a stopover point for travellers headed to California and as time went, its alluring nature drew in more settlers than travellers. This made it grow to become a major city and the capital of the state of Nevada. For whatever reason that you want to come here, A-1 Auto Transport is your reliable partner when it comes to shipping cars to or from Carson City.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Carson City to San Diego||$393||524 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Carson City to Seattle||$549||732 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Carson City to Nashville||$1083||2167 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Carson City||$1085||2713 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Houston to Carson City||$1143||1906 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Chicago to Carson City||$1163||1939 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Carson City to Miami||$1184||2962 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Carson City to Atlanta||$1205||2411 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our car shipping services
We have different services to suit your budget and timelines. Our range of services will make your car shipping easier.
- Motor vehicles: We ship a variety of motor vehicles including motorcycles, boats, SUVs, RVs, RTVs, yachts, golf carts and snow mobiles among other types and car brands.
- Transportation: A-1 Auto transport is shipping cars to or from Carson City using different transportation modes. Air-freight and sea-freight are our standard international auto shipping options. Air freight gets slightly more expensive compared to sea freight but it is a fast transportation method. We also have open and enclosed transportation, with enclosed methods being the preferred method of shipping high value and antique cars.
- Delivery: There are two delivery models which you can choose from. We have a terminal-to-terminal delivery service where you will drop your car and pick it up at the nearest transportation terminal within the state of Nevada or door-to-door service. Most transportation terminals are close to major towns and cities.
Choosing your car shipping service
- Check their MC and DOT registration information. The US Department of Transportation requires that all auto transporters and brokers have a valid Motor Carrier (MC) Docket number. All auto transporters are given a USDOT number as well. Legitimate companies will prominently display these on their website or they are open to giving out such information. You can verify the registration details from this link on the DOT website.
- Verify their insurance coverage. All vehicle movers are supposed to have insurance coverage for the vehicles in transit. There are different types of auto shipping insurance in terms of liability and coverage. We recommend that you ask for the car shipping company’s insurance policy document to find out the kind cover you are getting. At times it may become necessary to buy policies to insure gaps in the transporter’s insurance policy.
- Check their car shipping experience. A-1 Auto Transport has more than 20 years of experience in the automobile transportation industry. Shipping cars to or from Carson City is part of this great experience. Working with an experienced car shipping service assures you that the firm is going to use the best industry practices when handling your vehicle. An experienced company has track record that is easy to verify.
Choose your best service now!
Zip codes included in Carson City
- 89701- Carson City
- 89702- Carson City
- 89703- Carson City
- 89705- Douglas
- 89706- Carson City
- 89711- Carson City
- 89712- Carson City
- 89713- Carson City
- 89714- Carson City
- 89721- Carson City
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.