Safe And Reliable Itasca County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Itasca County is located in the northern region of the state of Minnesota. The county is named after a Lake with the same name. Itasca is large with many cities and townships. As one of the top Minnesota auto shippers, A-1 Auto Transport provides the services of shipping cars to or from Itasca County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chicago to Itasca County||431$||575 miles||2-4 days|
|Itasca County to Kansas City||480$||640 miles||3-5 days|
|Itasca County to Memphis||607$||1012 miles||4-6 days|
|Itasca County to Newark||815$||1359 miles||4-6 days|
|Houston to Itasca County||829$||1381 miles||4-6 days|
|Itasca County to San Antonio||871$||1452 miles||4-6 days|
|Jacksonville to Itasca County||985$||1641 miles||5-7 days|
|San Jose to Itasca County||1199$||1998 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping services in Itasca County
The most common services in the county are:
- Interstate vehicle shipping: We have nationwide coverage. We also ship to other states including Alaska and Hawaii. Our latest customers in Itasca County required shipping to and from locations in the states of North Dakota, New York, Wyoming, and Florida.
- Luxury car transport: We do not transport high-end and rare cars the same way we transport other cars. These cars require handling with extra care as even the slightest damage can be costly. We exclusively transport them in enclosed trucks and employ extra precautions by using air ride suspension.
Varied car shipping options
Aside from offering a wide range of vehicle shipping services, we also provide you with a number of shipping options. These options include:
- Enclosed and open transport: Open transport is a cheap method of transportation, which is preferred by most. Enclosed transport is the more secure method of shipping as it shields cars from road debris and weather elements.
- Door-to-door and terminal shipping: The door-to-door service is the most convenient pickup and delivery method. It involves picking and delivering your car at locations of your choice. The terminal shipping method requires you to drop-off and pick your car at any of our shipping terminals.
- Expedited shipping: The normal shipping process can be quite slow, taking up to two weeks or more for long-distance shipping. However, you can fast track the car shipping process using our expedited car shipping service.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport
We are your best option when shipping cars to or from Itasca County for the following reasons:
We have more than two decades in the business. Over the years we have successfully shipped over a million vehicles.
Safe car shipping
One of the main reasons 97% of our customers recommend us to their friends is the fact that we deliver cars safely – without damages. We will handle your car with utmost care. A fact you can prove by looking at our safety records with the FMCSA.
Delivering cars on time is one of the things that contribute to our good reputation. We only take your shipping job if we can do it within a timeline convenient to you. And, we will honor the pickup and delivery date we promise.
Request a quote now
When looking for a company to provide the service of shipping cars to or from Itasca County, you need an experienced company that is licensed, insured and has a track record of delivering cars on time. A-1 Auto Transport is one such company. So, go ahead and request a quote now, or call us for more information.
Zip codes included in Itasca County
- 55709 Bovey
- 55716 Calumet
- 55721 Cohasset
- 55722 Coleraine
- 55730 Grand Rapids
- 55742 Goodland
- 55744 Grand Rapids
- 55752 Jacobson
- 55753 Keewatin
- 55764 Marble
- 55769 Nashwauk
- 55775 Pengilly
- 55784 Swan River
- 55786 Taconite
- 55793 Warba
- 56628 Bigfork
- 56631 Bowstring
- 56636 Deer River
- 56637 Talmoon
- 56639 Effie
- 56657 Marcell
- 56659 Max
- 56680 Spring Lake
- 56681 Squaw Lake
- 56688 Wirt
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.