Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Davis County, Utah
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Davis County ranks third among the most populous county in Utah. Many people love it here because of the serenity and closeness to Salt Lake County. A-1 Auto Transport is a reliable service that helps in shipping cars to or from Davis County. We ship to all parts of the country.
Auto shipping services in Davis County
When you are moving to a new place, there are many travel-related expenses to think about. You will want to cut back on many of these expenses. Open-air transportation offers an affordable transportation option in such cases. We have a large fleet of open trucks to help with your shipping.
Enclosed transportation gives the best protection for cars that might get damaged when shipped through extreme weather. The most vulnerable cars to such conditions include some high-end luxury cars, classics and high-performance race cars. Not even dust and road debris will be able to reach the car. You get two main delivery options when shipping cars to or from Davis County.
- Terminal shipping is the affordable delivery option. It involves dropping off or picking up your car at an appointed shipping terminal in Utah.
- Door-to-door shipping will free up much of your time. A member of our team will fetch your car and have it delivered to your residence.
For over two decades, A-1 Auto Transport has successfully worked in international auto shipping. We know how tough it can get when dealing with complex documentation and different customs regulations. A-1 Auto Transport will help you navigate through these challenges. We will also help you find a transportation option that meets your needs and fits your budget.
How to protect yourself from potential scammers
Handing over an item as precious as your car to complete strangers is a tough decision. This is quite normal considering that not all companies are genuine in their approach. Here are some of the things you could do to keep yourself from getting scammed.
- Check for licensing. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) grants operating authority to interstate shipping companies. Transport brokers must get Motor Carrier (MC) licensing from the FMCSA. Carrier companies must have a valid MC and USDOT number.
- Look for references. Try to find some online reviews on the company from trusted sources for instance the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Ask from people who have used the company when shipping cars to or from Davis County. Don’t get discouraged by a few bad reviews, you are better off checking how they handled the negative reports. Avoid companies that have many bad reviews or that don’t respond to negative feedback.
- Read the contract. Before you sign on the contract make sure that, you read it and understand every detail involved. Some companies keep hidden charges within some clauses on the contract. Others have clauses discharging them from taking full responsibility for your car.
Don’t pay for this
Don’t pay for quotes while you can get them free from A-1 Auto Transport. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 today.
Zip codes included in Davis County
- 84010- Bountiful
- 84011- Bountiful
- 84014- Centerville
- 84015- Clearfield
- 84016- Clearfield
- 84025- Farmington
- 84037- Kaysville
- 84040- Layton
- 84041- Layton
- 84054- North Salt Lake
- 84056- Hill AFB
- 84075- Syracuse
- 84087- Woods Cross
- 84089- Clearfield