Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Union County, South Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Union County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is dedicated to offering excellent services. We have a reliable, well trained labor force that is able to cater to requests of our clientele, including multi-car shipping. We are also equipped with more than 30 modern open and enclosed carriers to cater for domestic and commercial orders. We combine top-notch quality and rock bottom pricing to ensure customer satisfaction. This and many more are the reasons we are the preferred carrier firm in South Carolina for shipping cars to or from Union County. Through our county-focused service approach, we tailor our services to best work for our clients in Union County.
Areas we serve within and around Union County
Compared to her fellow counties, Union is a small-town county with a slow-paced lifestyle. Recycling plants are among the few industrial works that are practiced in the region. It also hosts a satellite campus of the University of South Carolina. We are dedicated to serving every inch of the county, including Union City, Carlisle, Jonesville, Lockhart, Buffalo, Monarch Mill and Cross Keys.
We further stretch our scope of service when shipping cars to or from Union County. Clients from the adjacent counties of Cherokee, York, Chester, Fairfield, Newberry, Laurens and Spartanburg also get to enjoy affordable Union car shipping services.
- Truck shipping: We are experienced in shipping different types and truck models, including flatbed trucks, service & utility trucks, box trucks, compact, mid-size, full-size, tow trucks, pickups, firetrucks, garbage trucks and delivery trucks. We have different solutions for the different truck sizes, guaranteeing you the best possible service when shipping your truck. Find more about this here.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are a budget friendly shipping mode. Vehicles are rolled-on and secured onto a flatbed rack on board the trailer. They are slightly exposed to the open air but are in no way prone to damage. Client’s that are still concerned about the safety of the vehicles can throw shrink-wrapping over the car to protect it against dust. Open carriers come in handy for clients shipping more than one car. They offer room to accommodate about 4 to 8 assorted vehicles, presenting a resource sharing advantage.
- Enclosed carriers: These are slightly more expensive compared to open carriers. An intermodal structure is used to offer protection against external elements that may damage the vehicle during transportation. We advise clients to use these when shipping high-end vehicles like the Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Range Rover and Maybach. Such vehicles are flashy in nature and need privacy from prying eyes.
- College car shipping: Students from the University of South Carolina can get their cars shipped affordably with our express college car shipping service. It comes in handy during semester breaks, relieving you the pressure of having to drive for miles back home. You can simply catch a flight as we ship your vehicle home.
Talk to us!
Call A-1 Auto Transport on (Tel:8004522880) for the safest and most reliable services when shipping cars to or from Union County.
Zip codes included in Union County
- 29031 – Carlisle
- 29321 – Buffalo
- 29353 – Jonesville
- 29364 – Lockhart
- 29379 – Union
- 29395 – Jonesville