- Safe And Reliable Union City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Union City Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Union City, New Jersey Vehicle Transport Companies
- Union City Auto Transport Company Directory
- Car Carrier Direct Auto Transport
- Supreme Auto Transport Inc
- Ship Any Car, Llc Auto Transport
- Services And Information
- Union City Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Union City Includes Zip Codes
Safe And Reliable Union City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Need a car shipped to or from Union City, New Jersey? This guide will help you understand what your options are and how to find the right company to do the job affordably and on time. A-1 Auto Transport has been moving cars in Hudson County for more than 25 years and, in that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about what information customers need most. On this page, you’ll find resources for finding a local company, as well as a series of tips to help you make the best choice.
Union City Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Union City||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Dallas to Union City||$136||227 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Union City to Boston||$132||220 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Union City to Charlotte||$375||625 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Union City to Atlanta||$518||864 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Jacksonville to Union City||$557||929 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Union City to Memphis||$658||1096 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami Beach to Union City||$767||1278 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sacramento to Union City||$1690||2816 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Union City, New Jersey Vehicle Transport Companies
- Delivery Methods - There are two ways you can have a vehicle delivered (referring here to the way in which the car is dropped off). The first and most common way is by having the transport company deliver your car to a transport terminal or drop off depot. This is the cheaper of the two options but does require the legwork of arranging for pick up of your vehicle at the terminal. In most cases, arrangements can be made to have your car delivered to the nearest major city and, with some shopping around, you can even find companies that have facilities in small and medium sized cities. You can view our office and storage locations in the U.S. by clicking here. If you prefer a more personalized service, most auto carriers will offer door-to-door shipping. As you might expect, door-to-door transport does cost a little more, but it also eliminates the need to retrieve your car after it is been delivered.
- Long Distance Auto Transport - If you need a car shipped over a long distance or across the country, there are some things you’ll need to keep in mind that don’t apply to local or regional transport. One important factor you’ll want to take note of is the cities in which they have delivery terminals. Since shipping a vehicle to a terminal is more cost effective than door-to-door delivery, it’s often a preference for customers looking to save some money. However, if you need a car moved from Union City to California and a company’s nearest terminal is in Texas, terminal auto transport clearly isn’t the best option. The companies that do offer long distance shipping will generally have transport terminals in or near major cities and key metro areas. More established transporters will have a shipping depot in all the states in which they operate.
- Nonstandard Vehicles - Most auto shipping companies will be able to move standard sized cars, motorcycles, and smaller trucks. If you have a specialty, customized or oversize vehicle, however; not all carriers will be able to handle the job (this also applies to non-running and inoperable vehicles). Auto movers have different types of carriers for different jobs and some types of vehicles call for special equipment or a particular type of transport carrier. If you need any of the following types of vehicles shipped, make sure to ask the company if it’s a service they offer:
- Motorhomes and RVs
- Fifth wheels and trailers
- Construction equipment
- Boats and yachts
- Heavy machinery
- Off-road vehicles & ATVs
- Modified or restored cars & trucks
Visit the official website for Union City to find out what other types of businesses and consumer services are available locally.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Union City Auto Transport Company Directory
Car Carrier Direct Auto Transport
A local auto transport broker with more than two decades of experience moving cars and motorcycles in the area, Car Carrier Direct arranges for auto transport to locations across the U.S., as well as to and from Union City.
40 Freonia Way
Rutherford, NJ 07070
Supreme Auto Transport Inc
Supreme Auto Transport has more than 35 delivery terminals from the East Coast to the West Coast. They have an excellent safety rating and maintain a fleet of more than 130 auto carriers.
474 Wilson Avenue
Newark, NJ 07105
Ship Any Car, LLC Auto Transport
An auto transport company with 8 years of experience, Ship Any Car is based out of Fort Lee, New Jersey. They have open and enclosed carriers available in Union City and ship to locations nationwide.
1605 John Street
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
Services And Information
Union City Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Manhattan Avenue||32nd Street||Summit Avenue|
|Mountain Road||Summit Avenue||Bergenline Avenue|
|New York Avenue||5th Street||New York Avenue|
|3rd Street||Park Avenue||Kennedy Blvd|
|Palisade Avenue||45th Street|
Union City includes ZIP codes