Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Taylor, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Taylor Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Taylor is a unique town in the state of Alabama that stretches over two counties. It has a diverse profile that works for different personalities. The urban side of Taylor extends to Houston County while the somewhat rural side extends to Geneva County. Taylor has a self-sustaining ecosystem. Affordable housing, churches, schools, retails, public parks, medical facilities and shopping malls appeal to most of the residents with families. The rural side of Taylor is the town’s prime source of vegetables, dairy and poultry. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional car shipping services across Taylor, at the best prices available. Our unique service delivery coupled with our resources make us the most recommended carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Taylor.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Taylor to Tampa||$373||373 miles||2-4 days|
|Taylor to Memphis||$436||436 miles||2-4 days|
|St. Louis to Taylor||$524||698 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington D.C. to Taylor||$641||854 miles||3-5 days|
|Tucson to Taylor||$1028||1714 miles||5-7 days|
|Taylor to Portland||$1095||2737 miles||7-9 days|
|Taylor to Phoenix||$1096||1826 miles||5-7 days|
|Seattle to Taylor||$1112||2779 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Taylor
No matter which part of town you come from, A-1 Auto Transport can have any type of car shipped not only to that location, but also to an exact address if you so wish. We take the time to get well versed with the profile of Taylor. We know which roads to use to get to every destination. We also serve clients from the neighboring towns when shipping cars to or from Taylor. These include Dothan, Rehobeth and Malvern.
Auto transport services we provide
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers are long hauls with an intermodal container that house the cars during transportation. Such carriers are expensive to hire. The extra cost however, guarantees extra protection from external elements that may damage the car during transportation. The container also provides privacy to the car, making them ideal for shipping high-end vehicles like Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Maybach among others.
- Open carriers: Open carriers are the budget friendly alternative to enclosed carriers. These come with flatbed racks in place of an intermodal container. The racks hold the car’s during transportation. Their open nature does not offer the same privilege enclosed carriers provide. This however, does not mean that the cars are exposed to damage. There also exists an advantage to using open carriers. They offer sufficient room to transport XL autos like tractors and harvesters for farmers and excavators and bulldozers for contractors.
- Military and Armed Forces services: Are you a personnel of the Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard or Special Forces? A-1 Auto Transport offers discounted prices for privately owned vehicles registered under your name. We understand that your status as a military person may be sensitive. We guarantee discretion in all shipments we undertake. We also extend the same courtesy to your immediate family. Read more about this service here.
Types of autos we ship
A-1 Auto Transport’s wide service catalog is tailored to the different vehicle profiles we ship. Clients get to enjoy professional car shipping services specifically tweaked for sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, motorcycles, electric and alternative fuel cars, RVs, buses, salvaged cars, heavy equipment and inoperable cars.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal items from the car: The Department of Transportation mandates that no car hauler should transport a car with household goods inside. These include clothing, appliances, electronics, shopping, etc. Aftermarket installations like DVD players should also be removed to save them from damage or theft.
- Clean the car: Before the driver takes custody of the car for shipping, he has to perform a car hauler’s inspection and draft a report detailing the car’s condition as well as any pre-existing damages. It’s hard to spot any scratches, scrapes, dents and any other pre-existing damage on a dirty car.
- Leave about a quarter-full gas: Gas adds to the car’s weight. This is the main reason we advise against shipping any car with a full gas tank. A quarter-full tank is enough to cover the movements that are part and parcel of car shipping, and still leave enough to make it to the nearest gas station for a refill.
- Run a car maintenance check
- Checking for any fluid leaks.
- Filling al fluids to their recommended levels.
- Checking the tire pressure.
- Checking the car battery and charging it if need be.
- Checking the car’s mileage before shipping for comparison after shipping.
- Disable the alarm: You don’t want your car alarm to go off in the middle of the highway and cause unwanted disturbance. Besides, if the car alarm goes off for long, it could take a toll on the battery.
Why opt for our services
All cars under our care are protected under an in-transit insurance policy that guarantees payment in the event of damage.
Call A-1 Auto Transport on (Tel:8004522880) for the best tailored services when shipping cars to or from Taylor.