Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Preston County, West Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Preston County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Known as the unofficial home of buckwheat cakes, Preston County never runs short of attractions. A-1 Auto Transport offers attractive rates on shipping cars to or from Preston County. We are one of the safest and most reliable transport companies across West Virginia and many parts of the US.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Washington, D.C. to Preston County||$207||207 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Preston County||$376||376 miles||2-4 days|
|Louisville to Preston County||$424||424 miles||2-4 days|
|Preston County to Milwaukee||$489||653 miles||3-5 days|
|Memphis to Preston County||$581||775 miles||3-5 days|
|Preston County to Austin||$853||1422 miles||4-6 days|
|San Francisco to Preston County||$1069||2674 miles||7-9 days|
|Preston County to San Diego||$1232||2464 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Dependable car shipping in Preston County
- Motorcycle shipping: We can transport your bikes from anywhere in the world. We can use RoRo vessels that have bike racks. We also have special crates that will help us to ship your bike by any means.
- Classic car shipping: Classic cars and high-end luxury vehicles need extra-careful handling when loading and unloading. The expensive bodywork and paint job on the cars needs protection from roadside dust, debris, and inclement weather. A-1 Auto transport offers highly secure enclosed transportation for such vehicles.
- Standard car shipping: Many people who are shipping cars to or from Preston County will have a keen eye on their budget. Open trailers help you keep down the costs. They allow the transport company to have many cars in one truck for transportation, lowering the costs for everyone.
- International car transport: A-1 Auto Transport has a wide network of international shipping partners. We have immense experience on customs-related matters across different countries. We also have affordable and reliable shipping options. Click here to learn more about the international RoRo and containerized shipping options.
Common stages in the shipping process
- Collection: The transport company will offer two ways to collect your car. You can send them to pick it from any part of the world by paying a fee. You may also choose to drive it down to an appointed transportation terminal across the state for collection. A transporter’s representative will inspect the car at the collection point. They will write a detailed report of the inspection on the Bill of Lading. Both of you should sign on this report if you agree with it. Get a signed copy of the report and keep it until the time of delivery.
- Transportation: The type of transportation option that you choose will affect how long the shipment takes. Sea transportation is by far the slowest. It will take about 3-8 weeks for your car to reach the port of entry. Open-air transportation might take a short time because it needs little time to schedule. Enclosed transportation and door-to-door deliveries need a little more planning time. Other factors may affect the duration when shipping cars to or from Preston County, like the distance. Coast-to-coast shipping might take about 1-2 weeks.
- Delivery: The truck driver will call you within 48hrs before making the delivery. Find out if there are any access issues in your neighborhood if you had chosen door-to-door delivery. In such cases, we can pick the nearest school or public parking lot for delivery. You will do another inspection of the car on delivery. Record any new damage that you find on the Bill of Lading. Use this inspection report when making claims for compensation from the transporter’s insurance.
Get a free shipping quote
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport.
Zip codes included in Preston County
- 26734- Independence
- 26410- Newburg
- 26425- Rowlesburg
- 26444- Tunnelton
- 26519- Albright
- 26520- Arthurdale
- 26524- Bretz
- 26525- Bruceton Mills
- 26537- Kingwood
- 26542- Masontown
- 26547- Reedsville
- 26705- Aurora
- 26716- Eglon
- 26764- Terra Alta