- Safe And Reliable Oklahoma Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Different Methods Of Motorcycle Shipment
- How Do I Prepare For Shipment Of My Motorcycle?
- Motorcycle Shippers In Oklahoma City
- Motorcycle Shipping Companies Throughout Oklahoma
- Popular Shipping Destination
Safe And Reliable Oklahoma Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycle shipment to Oklahoma is an easy feat when you choose the right company for the job. It doesn't necessarily cost a lot depending on how you ship it and there are several options available. Many companies in the Sooner State will also offer insurance during shipment. It is up to you if you decide to get insurance or not, but it is always a good idea to give the bike that extra bit of protection.
Different Methods of Motorcycle Shipment
There are a few different methods to take advantage of for motorcycle shipment. All of these methods are great options, but not all of them are as safe or cheap. It really all comes down to a matter of preference and budget limitations.
- Open Air Shipping is a shipping method in which the bike is placed atop a trailer or flatbed for shipment. This leaves it open to the possibility of poor weather and road conditions.
- Enclosed Shipping is when the motorcycle is placed inside of a trailer or container. This method keeps the bike safer from harm.
- Crated Shipping is when the bike is placed on a wooden pallet, strapped down, and placed within a container. This is the safest method of shipment as it ensures the bike gets to you in the same condition as when you left it. It also requires the bike to be drained of all fluids and the battery to be disconnected.
- Terminal to Terminal is when the motorcycle must be dropped off at a terminal for shipment. Then, at the time of its retrieval, it must be picked up at another terminal.
- Door to Door Shipping is when the motorcycle transport company picks the bike up directly from you and drops it off at a specified address.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
How Do I Prepare for Shipment of My Motorcycle?
There are several things that must be done in preparation for your motorcycle's shipment. This is standard for most shipping methods with the exception of crated shipping.
- Check all fluids and tire pressure.
- Disable the alarm system if the motorcycle has one.
- Check for any damage prior to shipment. Take pictures and notes for your own sake.
- Make sure there is a ¼ tank of gas.
- Clean the bike completely.
- Take any loose or unnecessary items off of the motorcycle before shipment.
Motorcycle Shippers in Oklahoma City
Motorcycle transport in Oklahoma City has never been easier! As a motorcycle enthusiasts let's say you find a new bike online, you can easily ship your beloved bike to any location of choice using the transport companies available. With motorcycle shippers, no longer do you need to worry about truck driver, broken arrow or trying to locate transport companies for the service.
All you have to do to ship motorcycles is simply fill out the convenient online form with your bike's make and model, pick up and drop off zip codes to save time, and they will take care of everything else and give you a hassle free best deals !
Motorcycle transport companies offer the best price when it comes to transporting your bike, taking all the stress out of transportation and allowing you to feel confident that your bike arrive safely at its destination. Enthusiasts no longer have to worry about complicated transport systems: motorcycle shippers have made transportation simple and easy for anyone wanting their bikes shipped.
Motorcycle Shipping Companies throughout Oklahoma
Reliable Auto Transport Inc.
11705 Bevenshire Rd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73162
Premier Auto Transport Co.
1300 211 Robinson Ave.
Oklahoma City Auto Transport
300 110 N. Hudson Ave.
First Call Auto Transport
1700 S. Sunnylane Rd.
Del City, OK 73115
Dependable Auto Transport
201 3000 United Founders Blvd.
Popular Shipping Destination:
Frequently Asked Questions
In the end, everything comes down to the particulars of your order. Your shipping company needs to be informed upfront of your motorcycle's precise dimensions and weight. If your vehicle weighs more than the typical cap of 700 pounds, you may be assessed a higher fee.
Distance obviously has a significant impact as well. The cost of delivery will rise if pick-up and delivery sites are further apart. If your facilities are dispersed throughout a remote area, getting in touch with you will be more challenging.
What you're willing to omit depends significantly on the transportation you choose. Compared to transport in an enclosed vehicle, which requires additional protection and parking your motorcycle inside, traveling in an open vehicle is significantly less expensive.
Delivery from terminal to terminal and door to door are different methods that are frequently used. While the latter needs you to ride your motorcycle to the terminal, the former guarantees the shipping business will arrive at your house immediately. Although less practical, it is now more inexpensive. You will still be charged for fuel even if you live far from the terminal.
Long-distance travel is influenced by a wide range of factors, making a definitive statement impossible. Despite the fact that the pick-up and drop-off locations are both in Oklahoma, the distance involved in getting there will make the trip take longer.
The weather, which has an enormous impact than you might believe, is one element that might cause significant delays. Be sure to take local holidays into account. The organization considers issues, yet building a path around them still takes time.
The situation is complicated by other elements, though. Owing to border inspections, a delivery farther inside the state may be quicker than one closer to the receiver, but it necessitates driving across many states.
Choosing a reliable company will allow you to relax about protecting your motorcycle. The car will be secured with simple ratchet straps when your movers drive it onto the carriage using a ramp.
You might need to spend more if you want a better defense and have an expensive model. That is not typically necessary, though. If you value the extra security, we suggest taking enclosed transportation. You won't think twice about the price, even if it increases.
A skilled business secures the car during transport without using numerous straps and eyelets.
Just make sure it's prepared; that's all that's required. It must empty its fuel tank and remove all extra parts. Remember to clean it thoroughly, either by yourself or by using professionals.
You won't need to worry about your things being harmed during delivery as long as you properly select a shipping business. This is because insurance is required for DOT certification, which is necessary for all professional transport companies.
The transport company will pay for any damage sustained while the goods are in the automobile if you pack the package in accordance with the directions. The customer and the carrier alike value the pre-travel evaluation.