Safe And Reliable Oklahoma Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycle shipment to Oklahoma is an easy feat when you choose the right company for the job. It doesn’t necessarily cost a lot depending on how you ship it and there are several options available. Many companies will also offer insurance during shipment. It is up to you if you decide to get insurance or not, but it is always a good idea to give the bike that extra bit of protection.
Different Methods of Motorcycle Shipment
There are a few different methods to take advantage of for motorcycle shipment. All of these methods are great options, but not all of them are as safe or cheap. It really all comes down to a matter of preference and budget limitations.
- Open Air Shipping is a shipping method in which the bike is placed atop a trailer or flatbed for shipment. This leaves it open to the possibility of poor weather and road conditions.
- Enclosed Shipping is when the motorcycle is placed inside of a trailer or container. This method keeps the bike safer from harm.
- Crated Shipping is when the bike is placed on a wooden pallet, strapped down, and placed within a container. This is the safest method of shipment. It also requires the bike to be drained of all fluids and the battery to be disconnected.
- Terminal to Terminal is when the motorcycle must be dropped off at a terminal for shipment. Then, at the time of its retrieval, it must be picked up at another terminal.
- Door to Door Shipping is when the shipping company picks the bike up directly from you and drops it off at a specified address.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Do I Prepare for Shipment of My Motorcycle?
There are several things that must be done in preparation for your motorcycle’s shipment. This is standard for most shipping methods with the exception of crated shipping.
- Check all fluids and tire pressure.
- Disable the alarm system if the motorcycle has one.
- Check for any damage prior to shipment. Take pictures and notes for your own sake.
- Make sure there is a ¼ tank of gas.
- Clean the bike completely.
- Take any loose or unnecessary items off of the motorcycle before shipment.
Motorcycle Shipping Companies throughout Oklahoma
11705 Bevenshire Rd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73162
1300 211 Robinson Ave.
300 110 N. Hudson Ave.
1700 S. Sunnylane Rd.
Del City, OK 73115
201 3000 United Founders Blvd.
Popular Shipping Destination:
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?