Motorcycle Shipping Insurance
All professional auto transport companies are required to carry shipping insurance. This will cover any damages done to the bike while it was in the hands of the shipping company. Luckily, this isn’t a common concern as long as reliable transporter is hired. The insurance coverage should protect the entire value of the bike especially if it is shipping overseas.
If you notice that there was harm done to the motorcycle after it’s delivered, inform the transport company right away. They’ll write out a report after assessing the damages. Then, they’ll have you sign the documentation before turning it in to A1. Once we receive the damage report, we’ll file a claim with our insurance agent. Once the claim goes through, you’ll receive further instruction on how to go about repairs or replacements.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?