Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ida County, Iowa
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ida County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Looking for auto shippers in Ida County that keep time? A-1 Auto Transport is your best choice! Our truck drivers respect deadlines and ensure your vehicle is delivered to your doorstep on time. We have also installed satellite tracking in all our transport trailers enabling car owners to keep track of their vehicles when in transit. It does not matter your location in Iowa, we will deliver your car on time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Ida County to Minneapolis||$290||290 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Ida County to Chicago||$438||438 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Ida County to Nashville||$611||815 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New Orleans to Ida County||$669||1116 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Ida County||$693||1156 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Ida County to New York||$751||1252 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Ida County to Los Angeles||$986||1644 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Ida County to Miami Beach||$1034||1724 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Ida County
Our drivers have been shipping cars to or from Ida County for over two decades. The regular trips have resulted in the mastery of the road network in the area. The 432 square mile area is served by several US highways and state roads that cut across the county.
U.S. Highways 20 and 59 are common routes for our drivers when moving vehicles from the county to cities within Iowa. They are well maintained which makes transportation of different types of vehicles faster.
In addition to the US highways, we also use Iowa Highways 31 and 175 to transport vehicles to and from the county. These roads also lead to neighboring counties such as Cherokee County to the north, Sac County to the east, Crawford County to the south and Woodbury County to the west.
We have the best range of shipping services for car owners in the US and abroad. Some of our services are listed below.
- Motor home shipping: Motor homes are generally larger than regular vehicles making it important that they are shipped using appropriate trailers. Fortunately, we have many types of trailers that can accommodate a motor home and ship it safely within the US. The oversize vehicle is carefully tied down on the open trailer to reduce any movement during the journey.
- Truck shipping: We have been shipping trucks using open trailers and flat bed trucks across the country for many years. Our drivers are able to haul different types of trucks during the day or night without exposing them to damage. All the trucks shipped by our trailers are insured to cover them from damage that may occur in transit.
- Open vehicle shipping: Shipping cars to or from Ida County using open trailers is the most cost effective way of moving vehicles in the US. We have a number of open car carriers that can accommodate both regular and oversize vehicles. The transport trailers are also ideal for shipping multiple vehicles which saves you money in the long run.
Ship with us!
You need to hire a professional auto shipper when shipping cars to or from Ida County. A-1 Auto Transport is an expert in moving vehicles to the fifty states in the US. We have a large fleet of transport trailers that can accommodate all types of vehicles. Call our sales team today on (800) 452-2880 and get a free online quote.
Zip codes included in Ida County
- 51431- Arthur
- 51006- Battle Creek
- 51020- Galva
- 51025 -Holstein
- 51445- Ida Grove