Shipping a Military Vehicle with Discount to or from California
With all of the wonderful car shipping companies available throughout the United States, it’s no wonder it’s easy to find affordable rates and transporters that offer generous discounts to members of the military. The men and women in the military are always on the go and accustomed to moving from one base to the next as soon as they are given orders.
Military transport companies know exactly how to accommodate the needs of the base you’re on so they can get your vehicle loaded onto the car hauler and on its way without any issues.
Look for These Qualities in a Military Vehicle Shipping Company
The most critical part of the car’s transport process for any customer is the act of finding someone they can trust to hire. If you know what characteristics are evident in all successful auto shipping companies, than you’ll know what to look for in the military transporter you decide to hire.
- They have full insurance coverage and offer lower rates to members of the military.
- They should be BBB or DOT approved or have all the right licensing and certifications.
- They’ll have years of proven history within the auto transport industry, especially as a military transporter.
- There’s a valid website with updated content and connect information.
- They will have all of the latest equipment and materials to safely deliver your POV no matter what services are chosen.
- Customer service should be friendly, helpful and capable of answering all of your questions.
- They should have an assortment of services to choose from including custom solutions for those with more demanding needs. For example, they may offer high priority services or customization of your shipping process.
Find the right military discount moving company to help you move quicker and easier. Hiring professionals will help you save money and lessen the amount of work ahead of you.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.