Shipping a vehicle overseas is a process that requires patience and organization. International auto shipping can take up to two weeks, but it is well worth the wait. Instead of depending on public transport, you can drive freely on your own time.
Make sure to keep all of the information you acquire and important documents inside of a folder. A lot of people might be hesitant on shipping their vehicle overseas, but if you will not be back for a while, shipping your car to Benin is a smart decision. Without your vehicle, you will pay far more in public transportation than you would have spent on the services offered by international auto shipping companies.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
You Must Prepare Your Vehicle for Roll on/Roll off Transport.
If you plan on purchasing the roll on/roll off method, there are a few things you will need to take care of. All items must be removed from the vehicle including items stored in the trunk. Since your vehicle will be secured to the deck of the ship, you must have leaks fixed. Any damages caused by your vehicle will result in additional fees.
If your vehicle has an alarm installed, make sure to turn it off in order to avoid a disturbance. If your vehicle has more than a quarter of a tank of gas, make sure to burn off the excess fuel. Prior to the scheduled ship date, take clear photographs of the vehicle even if there are no damages. If something happens to your vehicle while it is in transit, it will be much easier to file an insurance claim with photos.
Documents Customs Officials Require
- Proof of Insurance.
- Driver’s License.
- Original Bill of Sale.
- Bill of Lading.
International Auto Hauling Is Safe.
There have been many advances in international auto hauling tools which make accidents rare. Even if something should go wrong while your vehicle is being shipped, you can rest assured knowing that you will be compensated for your losses. Every employee who plays a role in shipping your car must undergo extensive training before taking on a job. They even have extensive information regarding the import laws of Benin. For more info, call the Embassy of Benin.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory