Safe And Reliable Stephenson County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Auto shipping brokers have the responsibility of finding a carrier firm for you. They look for firms affordable for you. But in real sense, the final price charged includes their cut/commission for linking you to the carrier. While many clients love working through carriers because everything is taken care of, you can get the same ‘all-taken-care-of’ services by working through a carrier firm such as A-1 Auto Transport Inc. That said, we offer affordable car shipping services to clients from Stephenson County, Illinois. The best news is, there are no middleman costs factored in our pricing. We offer value for money when shipping cars to or from Stephenson County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Stephenson County to Detroit||$403||403 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Stephenson County to Memphis||$403||604 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Stephenson County to Houston||$658||1098 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Stephenson County||$688||918 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Denver to Stephenson County||$696||929 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Miami to Stephenson County||$894||1491 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Stephenson County to Phoenix||$997||1662 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Stephenson County to Seattle||$1156||1928 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Why choose us?
We serve all locations within Stephenson County, shipping cars within and outside the county, even going as far as the west coast and Alaska. Our scope of service is comprehensive and extensive, making us the best when shipping cars to or from Stephenson County. We serve all locations within the 14 zip-coded regions of Stephenson County.
These regions include, but are not limited to, Freeport City, Dakota, Cedarville, Davis, German Valley, Lena, Orangeville, Pearl City, Ridott, Rock City, Winslow, Lake Summerset, Afolkey, Bolton, Buckhorn Corners, Buena Vista, Damascus, Elroy, Evarts, Florence, Kent, Loran, McConnell, Oneco, Red Oak, Rock Grove, Scioto Mills, Waddams Grove, Winneshiek, and their environs.
- Open carrier services: We ship sedans, trucks, ATVs, motorcycles, SUVs, vans, and mobile homes using open carriers because they provide sufficient space. They are also more affordable in comparison to enclosed carriers.
- Enclosed carriers: For high-end vehicle brands such as Pagani, Maybach, Koenigsegg, Rolls Royce, McLaren, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Ferrari, and F1 vehicles, shipment inside enclosed carriers is best preferred because it offers extra protection from external elements, including prying eyes.
- Salvaged vehicle shipping: Shipping an accident-involved vehicle is not a task for the faint-hearted or just any company. Most insurance companies only pay for the damage inflicted during the accident. Any extra damage done to the vehicle when it’s transported is entirely upon the owner. We are extra careful when shipping your salvaged vehicle. In addition to that, we are fully insured to handle your salvaged vehicle in case of further damage.
- Interstate car shipping: Through major highways such as US Route 20, we offer state to state car shipping from Stephenson County, IL, to Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and Massachusetts.
For these and more services when shipping cars to or from Stephenson County, call A-1 Auto Transport Inc. on (Tel:8004522880).
Zip codes included in Stephenson County
- ZIP Code 61013 - Cedarville
- ZIP Code 61018 - Dakota
- ZIP Code 61019 - Davis
- ZIP Code 61027 - Eleroy
- ZIP Code 61032 - Freeport
- ZIP Code 61039 - German Valley
- ZIP Code 61044 - Kent
- ZIP Code 61048 - Lena
- ZIP Code 61050 - Mc Connell
- ZIP Code 61060 - Orangeville
- ZIP Code 61062 - Pearl City
- ZIP Code 61067 - Ridott
- ZIP Code 61070 - Rock City
- ZIP Code 61089 - Winslow
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.