Are You Interested in Shipping a Salvaged Car?
Typical Shipping Prices- How Much Does It Cost?
- Shipping a salvaged vehicle may cost anywhere from a couple hundred dollars to several thousand dollars, depending on the distance and complexity of the transport.
- The average upcharge for shipping a salvaged car due to the extra labor and equipment needed is usually $100 or more.
Whether you purchased a salvaged car from an auction or ended up wrecking your vehicle in an accident, there are many great auto transporters available throughout the U.S. They can deliver your car wherever you may need it to go. It takes a great deal of labor and the use of special equipment to secure a wrecked vehicle for transport. It takes special training to complete the safe delivery of a wrecked vehicle.
It’s very important that the right auto transporter is hired for the job. They should have experience dealing with salvaged cars and their delivery. Because the proper tools are needed if the delivery of the vehicle is to go along smoothly, you’ll want to make sure they have everything they need. It is best to contact the shipping company you plan on hiring by phone so that you can explain the situation with your vehicle in detail.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Equipment Used to Transport a Salvaged Vehicle
Aside from the equipment used for shipping operable cars, the transport experts will need to use other gear. It all depends on the situation, but they will decipher what they’ll need based off the information you provide them with when you book the transport. Anything else needed is called upon as they continue the shipping process.
- Flatbed truck
- Rollback tow truck
The use of these tools and vehicles during the shipping process will reflect on your bill for the transport. The extra fee is usually around $100. This is on top of the cost for the shipping process of an operable vehicle. The distance, difficulty of the transport, and the vehicle’s location will affect the price you pay for the delivery.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?