If you need to get your motorcycle from Ohio to Florida without increasing its mileage, find a dependable motorcycle shipping company. There are many reliable places nearby that can successfully ship your bike.
As long as they carry a positive reputation for their services and have all of the necessary licensing, services and equipment, then they should be capable of safely relocating the vehicle.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Will the Weather Affect My Bike?
The type of weather to exist during the transport plays a large role in the overall safety and success of the transport. When the weather is bad, the bike may become damaged, especially if the transport is through open air shipping services. Luckily, the employees are all trained to pay close attention to the weather reports, as well as the best routes to take in order to complete the job without causing any harm to the vehicles they are hauling.
Hail, rain, and snow are all huge detriments to the transport process. If the driver feels that the weather is a hindrance, they’ll wait until the weather is favorable or they will opt for another route if they can. However, these types of weather conditions will increase the time it takes to get all vehicles to their new homes.
Will Poor Road Conditions Harm My Bike?
Poor road conditions are another obvious restraint that prevents the motorcycle from getting transported in time. The drivers will know of alternative routes if they find it necessary. However, poor road conditions and construction can prolong the length of time the transport takes, just as the weather conditions could.
By using the transport company’s satellite tracking, you see where the bike is at all times while it’s with the transporter. This offers peace of mind and allows you to see how much longer the shipping process will take. The drivers will also keep you informed as necessary.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?