- Kennel Transport Services
- Cost Shipping Factors For Kennel
- What To Look For In A Heavy Equipment Shipping Company
- Preparing Your Kennel For Shipping
- Get In Touch With A-1 To Ship Your Kennel
Kennel Transport Services
The cost of shipping a kennel is affected by several factors, and for that reason, we advise getting in touch with us at A-1 Auto Transport for a customized quote. For a quick shipping estimate, you can also use our online calculator. For domestic and international shipping of your kennel, go with A-1 Auto Transport. We provide affordable shipping costs and adaptable shipping schedules.
Cost Shipping Factors for Kennel
Numerous factors are taken into account before we can determine a price that fits your specific project and needs. The following are a few of these factors:
- The cost of your project will be greatly influenced by the weight of your kennel. Your kennel will cost more to transport the heavier it is.
- The cost to transport your kennel is significantly influenced by the mode of transportation. Compared to enclosed shipping, the open-air method is a more cost-effective mode of transportation. As a result, selecting enclosed transport may result in higher costs.
- It will cost more to ship your kennel across the country than a nearby state or city. The shipping expenses are significantly influenced by the distance between your point of origin and destination.
What to Look for in a Heavy Equipment Shipping Company
There are particular requirements that a heavy equipment shipping company must satisfy in order to transport your horse equipment. For instance, you'll need to ensure they are a company with insurance. You must make every effort to protect this equipment while it is being transported because it is crucial to running your business. And moving with an insured transport company is the only way to accomplish that.
Additionally, you want a business with the necessary expertise. Before a company can transport this heavy equipment over long distances, they typically need to understand them thoroughly. Consequently, expertise is crucial.
Pick a business that is legally permitted to operate in your state and the entire country. It is imperative that you check the responsible federal agency's database for a shipper's DOT number. Your equipment is at a higher risk of theft when shipping with an unreliable shipper.
Preparing Your Kennel for Shipping
You have to get your kennel ready for transport to minimize damage. Follow these tips when preparing your kennel for transport:
- Mainly if you're shipping with an open carrier, cover and secure the delicate spots in your kennel.
- Clean your kennel thoroughly before shipping because if it is dirty, it might be difficult to see the damage.
- Before transport, take pictures of your kennel.
- Use bubble wrap to cover parts of your kennel that might break off during transportation.
- For instructions on how to get your equipment ready for transport, consult the owner's manual.
- Label each component accurately if you're disassembling the parts to prevent loss during transport. It is also simpler to put together at your destination when you label them.