Ship Car To Nyala
Nyala is the capital of Sudan in the state of South Darfur in Sudan. It is once the capital of Daju Empire that was established around Jebel Um-Kurdos. If you want to visit Nyala for a short period of time or to stay long term, you may want to import your vehicle from the United States to Sudan so you can get around easier and cheaper.Taxis and other public transportation areas available however if you use them often, on a daily basis, you may find that they cost more money. Driving in Sudan isn’t always easy because the road conditions are not always good but they have improved drastically from the past so they are now more usable than before.
Taxis and other public transportation areas available however if you use them often, on a daily basis, you may find that they cost more money. Driving in Sudan isn’t always easy because the road conditions are not always good but they have improved drastically from the past so they are now more usable than before.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
When importing your vehicle to Sudan, you will need to follow the rules and regulations from both the United States because that is where you are exporting and Sudan because that is where you are importing to. Whether you are returning to Sudan after living abroad, you are going to work, or school, you need to follow these import requirements as per the Customs Authority in Sudan:
- You need to bring with you proof that you have stayed abroad for at least three years if you want to return to Sudan on a permanent basis.
- The owner of the vehicle needs to be present when the vehicle reaches the Port in Sudan.
- The original title of the vehicle and the registration needs to have the owners name on it.
- You will need all exit documents from the country of origin.
- Your vehicle will need to be under five years old in order to be able to import it to Sudan.
- You need the receipt showing the taxes you have paid in Sudan.
- Provide a copy of your Sudanese work/resident visa.
- Need authorized import permit and bring the vehicle within six months of validating.
Documentation Needed For Importing a Vehicle.
In order to make sure that your import is completely legal, you want to make sure that all documents are filled out and submitted in time to the Sudan Customs Authority. Some documents that you will need to make copies of include:
- Registration pertaining to the vehicle you want to import.
- Original bill of sale which should including the vehicle identification number, chassis number, year, and make of the vehicle.
- Proof of current insurance.
- A report showing the value of your vehicle.
- Work/resident visa.
- Bill of Lading.
You can obtain a free quote on your import which will cover the taxes and duties that you will need to pay. You will also need to determine which shipping method is best for your needs and this will also be included in your quote.
When you ship to Sudan, the port authorities accepts two different shipping methods; Roll On/ Roll Off and container shipping. When you use the Roll On/ Roll Off shipping method, your vehicle will be driven directly onto the ship deck and secured in a parking bay before the ship leaves. Once it reaches the port in Sudan, it will be driven off the deck of the ship and turned over to customs. This method of shipping is the most affordable but there are a few rules to use this method:
- You must remove all air conditioning gas from your air conditioning unit.
- You must steam clean the vehicle both inside and out.
- Leave only 1/4 tank of gas in your gas tank for the trip.
- Disable all car alarms so they don’t go off during transit.
- The vehicle must be operational to board the ship.
Container shipping involves hiring a container that you can pack with your vehicle and still have room to pack personal and household items as well. These containers are available in twenty foot or forty foot and provide enough space that you may want to consider sharing some in order to share the cost of shipping this way. You can contact the Embassy of Sudan in order to learn more about the current laws and regulations for shipping the vehicle to Sudan.