Shipping A Car To Monaco
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Shipping a car to Monaco is relatively affordable since it is not terribly far (in shipping terms anyway) and also has available ports for delivery along the Mediterranean.
- Most cars shipped from the United State to Monaco can be delivered for between $2,000 and $4,300.
Located in Western Europe, Monaco is a beautiful country along the French Riviera. Monaco is the second smallest country, yet very densely populated. The country is a very rich region and holds an unemployment rate of only 2%. Many people travel from Italy and France every day just for work.
Casinos, universities, architecture, shopping, sports, and art are all a huge part of the attractions in Monaco. Many love residing here and it is huge for tourism. With an extensive road network, one might fond it easier to have their own vehicle shipped over from the U.S. Traveling the beauty of this region will be easier with a personal vehicle.
Popular Shipping Destinations:
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Requirements for Import an Automobile to Monaco
It is actually quite simple to have a vehicle exported from the United States to Monaco. The requirements aren’t strict compared to many other countries and it is possible to have a vehicle shipped duty-free.
Anyone planning on permanent residency in Monaco may be able to have a vehicle shipped without paying duties. If you reside in Monaco but moved for a year, this may also make you exempt from taxes. You must have owned the vehicle for at least 6 months.
Requirements For Shipping A Vehicle To Monaco
- The year, make, model, engine capacity, and registration numbers will be needed.
- Title and vehicle registration are necessary.
- You will need your license or picture ID, as well as a passport.
- Bill of lading
- Purchase invoice
Contact the Embassy of Monaco for all current policies. Regulations are subject to change at any time so it is best to contact them for information in regards to vehicle shipment. All facets must be addressed before a vehicle can be shipped over.
Two Main Methods of Vehicle Shipment
While there are more than two ways to have a vehicle transported from the United States over to Monaco, the two methods listed below are the least expensive and safest options.
A container shipping method is a form of vehicle shipment that requires the vehicle to be set inside a large container aboard a ship. The container and the vehicle can be filled with possessions allowed by Customs. The container can be shared with another individual to help lessen the costs.
RO/RO shipping is a method that doesn’t allow for any other belongings to be shipped with the vehicle. The only items allowed in the automobile at the time of shipment are floor mats, a car jack, and a spare tire. The car must be able to drive onto and off of the ship. Not every port will allow a vehicle to be shipped this way so be sure that there is a port that accepts RO/RO nearby.
Related Information & FAQ
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?