An administrative area in Monaco, Monte Carlo is one of the most prominent cities in the country. It is known for the Monte Carlo Casino, patronized by the rich and famous of Europe. It is hugely known for tourism, shopping and the famed casinos. If you intend moving here for work or pleasure, it might help to have your personal vehicle with you. Most people are hesitant about importing vehicle from USA to Monaco due to the complexities but when you have an experienced auto shipping service working for you, it becomes simple.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Requirements for vehicle import.
With cordial international relations with Monaco, it is easy to transport your vehicle from USA, including getting the vehicle imported without payment of custom duty, if it is for a short while or on a temporary basis or have a residency permit. However, the mandatory requirement is to own the vehicle for a minimum of six months. If you are a citizen of Monaco and moving back after 12 months to Monto Carlo, you can allow you to bring back your vehicle without taxes and duties. However, there is a lot of paperwork that you will need to complete and submit, including:
- Proof of purchase with engine and chassis number.
- Title deed with registration number.
- Proof of ownership.
- License, passport and ID of the owner.
You might like to get in touch with the Embassy of the Principality of Monaco to stay updated on the latest regulations on importing vehicle. This is essential as rules keep changing so before you ship your vehicle, hire the services of an efficient and experienced international auto transport services such as A1 Auto Transport Company. We have over 20 years of expertise in helping move a variety of vehicles all over the world. With reliable services and strong network of shipping agents, call us today for the car shipment to Monte Carlo.
Methods of shipment.
As Monaco is close to the Mediterranean Sea, shipping to Monte Carlo is easy. However, the freight cost of will depend upon the method that you select of shipping your vehicle. Most commonly used Roll-on/Roll-Off is the cheaper method, where your car along with others are driven on the deck and harnessed. At the port of delivery, it is driven off. Thus, you are not allowed to keep any personal items.
You are required to adhere to the rules which include keeping a quarter-tank of gas, spare tire and set of extra keys. Nothing else will be allowed. However, there are no specific rules like these if you hire a 20 feet or 40 feet enclosed container to ship your vehicle. Though container shipping is more expensive, it ensures no damage or pilfering as the container is sealed. Contact the Department of Transport and Communication in Monaco for further details.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?