Ship Car To Kulhudhuffushi
Ship Your Car To Or From Kulhudhuffushi, Maldives
Kulhudhuffushi, or Dhivehi, is located in Maldives and is the capital of Haa Dhaalu. Kulhudhuffushi is known as the “Heart of the North” and has everything the Islanders need. Trades such as blacksmithing, building boats, shark fishing, producing rope, and working in cargo vessels are what residents on this island is well known for. It’s this culture that makes it so intriguing.
Learn more about shipping to Maldives.
If you want to ship a vehicle from the United States to Dhivehi, you can expect to pay between $2000 and $5200 total. This will depend on what you are going to ship. Bringing your vehicle with you to Maldives makes it easier for you to get around and enjoy the island more freely. Before you begin the process, you need to hire a professional shipping transport service, A-1 Auto Transport Service. They will work with you to get you the right documentation lists, the details on shipping to another country, and how much you can expect to pay. There are a few documents that you will need in order to successfully and legally transport your vehicle with. These include:
- International driver’s license
- Your social security number
- Your vehicle title
- Your vehicle registration
- Proof of insurance
Before you begin the process of importing, you will need to review the rules and regulations of transporting your vehicle to Maldives.
Prior to Shipping
Before your vehicle is shipped, it must go through a few requirements that include cleaning the vehicle both inside and out, having the right paperwork and documentation and all fees and customs are paid in full. It is important that before you schedule your import, you check the weather during the time you plan to ship. The weather conditions do play an important role in shipping on schedule.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
When planning to ship a vehicle to Maldives, you will have three possible shipping methods to choose from. These include:
- Roll On/ Roll Off shipping: With this method of shipping, a vehicle is rolled or driven onto the deck of the carrier ship. It is strapped down in order to prevent it from sliding around during transport. Once the ship reaches the port, the car is driven off of the ship and turned into customs. This is the quickest way to get a vehicle over from the U.S. It is also the cheapest way to transport as well. There are some rules that must be followed in order to use this shipping method which includes steam cleaning the vehicle inside and out. Nothing can be left inside the vehicle except for the spare tire, car jack, floor mats, and a set of keys.
- Container shipping: This method of shipping allows you to place your vehicle inside of a container before bordered onto the ship. This method is often chosen for vehicles that cannot be out in the weather of the sea. This method is often chosen by those who have expensive vehicles, luxury vehicles, or vehicles that do not need to be left out. It is also chosen by those who want to send over their personal and household items together.
- Air Shipping: The fastest way to ship anything from the United States to Maldives is by way of air. There is nothing to get in your way with the exception of the weather. This is the most expensive way to transport a vehicle and may not be something that you can consider.
Required Documents for Shipping a Vehicle to Maldives
Before you can begin your transport request, you will need to get the documents listed below:
- Bill of Lading
- Importing license
- Certificate of valuation
- Packing list
Your designated A-1 Auto Transport Service shipping agent will be able to help you get the right documentation together. Additionally, you can contact the Maldives Consulate before you ship the vehicle here.