Car Shipping Equatorial Guinea
Shipping A Car To Equatorial Guinea
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Transport costs are most often between $3,500 and $7,000 for shipping a car to Equatorial Guinea from the United States.
- Cars delivered to the area are generally shipped from the East Coast, which accounts for some of the variances in price.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Equatorial Guinea
|San Jose, CA to (California port) to Malabo||$200||$3,600||5+35|
|New York, NY to (New York port) to Malabo||$275||$4,300||5+22|
|Portland, OR to (California port) to Malabo||$475||$3,600||6+35|
|Seattle, WA to (California port) to Malabo||$550||$3,600||6+35|
|Charlotte, NC to (New York port) to Malabo||$575||$4,300||6+22|
|Atlanta, GA to (New York port) to Malabo||$700||$4,300||6+22|
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Malabo||$775||$3,600||7+35|
|Memphis, TN to (New York port) to Malabo||$800||$4,300||6+22|
|Miami, FL to (New York port) to Malabo||$925||$4,300||7+22|
|Dallas, TX to (California port) to Malabo||$1,025||$3,600||7+35|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
The Republic of Equatorial Guinea, a small country, about the size of Oregon, is located in Central Africa. The official language is Spanish however, French is commonly spoken. This is important to keep in mind when trying to attain any kind of legal document for the country because it must be in either of those languages. Because of unstable government laws are often changing.
So, anyone wishing to import/export goods and vehicles to this country should research their options thoroughly before doing so. Contact with US embassy in Equatorial Guinea would be beneficial to their endeavors. Shipping an automobile to any country has its pros and cons. Most of the difficulties arise amongst the red tape and the ignorance of customs and regulations on the part of the party shipping. However, once you have completed the necessary preliminary steps to exporting an auto to Guinea, the remainder of the process is relatively simple and secure. Just make sure that you have completed all the necessary applications and that you have all the mandatory legal documents in order. This will pave a smooth way through the whole process.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Equatorial Guinea
As for what you need to ship documents to Guinea, the list is rather lengthy. It is important to remember that all of these documents must be presented with the applications at the time of shipment and it is wise to carry multiple copies of these documents with you at the time of delivery. If there is any legal issue or assistance that you need, you can contact the US embassy for assistance. Documents needed to successfully export an automobile to Guinea are as follows:
- Copy of passport.
- Letter of Employment.
- Bill of lading or air waybill.
- Purchase invoice.
- Proof of insurance.
These documents are required for the export of all motor vehicles. Along with these proofs there are several other included in the list of mandatory documents. These are determined by whether the vehicle is new or used.
For new vehicles
- Purchase Invoice
- Proof of Insurance
- Bill of Sale
For used vehicles
- Car Registration Documents
- Proof of Insurance
There are also various taxes (duties) that can be charged towards the vehicle. Anyone exporting a vehicle to Equatorial Guinea as a personal effect under the name of the owner, who can prove that the car was owned by them for at least six months, will be exempt from these duties. Before shipping a vehicle to Guinea you must receive authorization from both the port authorities and the Ministry of Transportation. Again, this authorization is required before the property leaves its port of origin. Whether you have opted for door-to-door or port-to-port, you need to evaluate the cost before deciding.
While shipping to Equatorial Guinea, as in any other country includes a lot of paperwork and some research, it is a relatively simple procedure. As long as the person exporting their vehicle can provide the needed proof in exporting goods to a foreign country, he/she will have little to no trouble when doing so.
There are a few options available in regards to shipment. Container shipment supplies a little-added assurance that your vehicle will reach its destination undamaged but it can also cost a little more than roll-on-roll-off shipping. It is up to the owner to decide which the best option is and to determine whether or not their destination port accepts both methods.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Equatorial Guinea
The tedious process of shipping heavy equipment or oversized cargo across water to another nation is one that should only be handled by skilled and quality transport professionals. Complying with foreign import policies and finding haulers, equipment and safety gear strong enough for such large and heavy cargo isn’t for individuals to take on without the right experience or access to the right equipment. Fortunately, A1 Auto Transport is here to help with your overseas shipping needs.
Depending on the weight, size and details of your cargo, we have various international transport methods for you to consider. If you’re not sure what is considered heavy equipment, here is a list of examples of oversized cargo we’re able to ship to Equatorial Guinea for you…
- Farm Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Mining Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Dump Trucks
- Large Trucks or Heavy Vehicles
- Engineering Equipment
- Agricultural Equipment and more…
Descriptions of Each Overseas Transport Method Offered through A1
- LoLo Shipping (Lift On/Lift Off):This overseas transport method requires the help of a crane to lift your cargo onto and off of your the boat. A1 strongly recommends this service to those shipping large inoperable vehicles and crated cargo.
- RoRo Shipping (Roll On/Roll Off):This is the cheapest shipping service available through us. Your cargo must be capable of rolling onto and off of the ship, meaning it must be operable. This is a popular open air service that leaves your cargo exposed to outside elements. Make sure your cargo is fully covered under our insurance plans before it is transported this way.
- Container Shipping:Container shipping is available to those with heavy cargo that fits inside of a 40ft shipping container. Since this shipping service protects your cargo from outside elements, it tends to cost more than the other available options.
- Flat Rack Shipping: Flat rack shipping uses an open metal frame to secure your cargo before it is placed on top of the ship for its journey to Equatorial Guinea. The frame with the cargo still fastened securely, is then lifted off of the ship with caution.