- Safe And Reliable Monroe County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Serve Within And Around Monroe County
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- We Offer Value For Money
- Zip Codes Included In Monroe County
Safe And Reliable Monroe County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Client’s from Monroe County trust none other than A-1 Auto Transport when it comes to shipping cars to or from Monroe County. We owe this to our experience, scope of service, service delivery and fair pricing methods. We provide safe and reliable auto shipping services tailored for every county in the Bluegrass State. We tailor the experience based on the county’s road network, topography, available car terminals and the economic activity practiced, which in turn dictates the demand patterns of the clientele.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Monroe County to Chicago||$413||413 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Monroe County to Detroit||$477||477 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Monroe County to Dallas||$583||778 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Monroe County||$630||840 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Monroe County||$636||1060 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to Monroe County||$720||1200 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Monroe County to Phoenix||$1050||1750 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Monroe County to Los Angeles||$1059||2118 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Monroe County
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered as a carrier firm. Our operations are slightly different from those of a brokerage firm. While brokers act as middlemen who ‘sell’ your order to the best bidding carrier firm, we do the actual shipping of the vehicle. We work directly with the clients, which gives us the opportunity to meet with them from their location in the field. For successful day to day operations, it’s a prerequisite that we get well versed with all locations of Monroe County. We do exactly this.
We are familiar with the profile of Monroe County, serving Fountain Run, Gamaliel, Tompkinsville, Bugtussle and Mount Hermon when shipping cars to or from Monroe County. We also stretch our scope of service to serve clients from the immediate adjacent counties which include Barren County, Metcalfe County, Cumberland County and Allen County as well as Clay & Macon counties of Tennessee.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are the default shipping mode we use to ship everyday vehicle models including trucks, vans, SUVs, sedans, motorhomes, buses and heavy machinery. Open carriers are cheaper compared to using enclosed carriers.
- Enclosed carriers: Enclosed carriers are recommended for shipping high-end vehicles due to their costly nature. In essence, these vehicles attract attention during shipping. Besides, they require extra protection from extreme weather, tree twigs or small pebbles that may otherwise cause damage in transit.
- Single and multi-car shipping: We serve all cadres of clients in Monroe County. We treat household clients shipping a single car the same way we treat commercial clients shipping several fleets. Our fair share policy maintains client satisfaction for all customers.
- Salvaged vehicles: Salvaged vehicles are fragile since they are already damaged. Car insurance companies only cover for the damage caused by the accident. The owner is liable for any other damage that may occur during shipping. With A-1 Auto Transport, you are assured of safe, reliable and 100% insured shipping for your salvaged vehicle.
We offer value for money
Zip codes included in Monroe County
- ZIP Code 42133 - Fountain Run
- ZIP Code 42140 - Gamaliel
- ZIP Code 42151 - Hestand
- ZIP Code 42157 - Mount Hermon
- ZIP Code 42167 - Tompkinsville