Dealers, buyers, sellers and all types of individuals use the help of transport companies when it comes to the relocation of a vehicle. These services are especially helpful for those who wish to keep the integrity of the vehicle intact and the mileage untouched. If you need a motorcycle transported, it is important that you look into hiring a company that specializes in the delivery of motorcycles. Certain tools and techniques will be essential in the safe delivery of such a fragile vehicle type. Luckily, most Mandan transport companies offer such services to anyone in need.
When planning a motorcycle transport, there are some things you should know or be knowledgeable of before you hastily select a company to ship your bike. It is critical that for the sake of the motorcycle’s integrity, that you go with an experienced and reputable company. This could make all the difference in your first motorcycle transport.
- Be aware of the terms used by transport companies.
- Know the different methods of transport and the differences:
- Crate Transport
- Enclosed Transport
- Open Air Transport
- Make sure the company is reputable and has years of experience in shipping motorcycles. Motorcycle transport is just becoming widely used from state to state.
- Stay true to your budget, but don’t be afraid to be flexible if the safety of your bike is important to you.
- Motorcycle transport can be associated with all different types of fees. The transport company should be able to explain all of them to you.
- The customer service should be cordial, professional and knowledgeable of motorcycle transport state to state.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.