As a city in Mountrail County, North Dakota, New Town provides its residents with modern day conveniences despite its small town appeal.
Considering that there are so many motorcycle enthusiasts throughout the state due to the long desolate roads and scenery, it’s no wonder there is a demand for motorcycle shipping services.
Before your motorcycle can be delivered through a shipping service, it must be prepared for its travels. The process of preparation when done according to the transporter’s requests, will keep the bike and those handling the transport safer from harm. These requests are usually simple to complete and take very little time.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Must the Motorcycle Be Prepped?
Getting the motorcycle ready for transport to another state is significant, especially with far distances of travel ahead. If the cruiser is prepped right, then the shipping process will be successful. Most transporters in New Town have the same procedures. However, crated shipping methods are all different and will require more preparation, due to the style in which the bike is shipped.
- The gas tank on the motorcycle shouldn’t be more than a ¼ of a tank.
- Take pictures and write down any existing damage already existing with the cruiser.
- Clean the motorcycle to make sure there is no dirt or debris on it.
- Disable the alarm if there happens to be one.
- Check the battery, tires and fluids.
- Please remove any items that do not normally belong on the bike.
Preparing the motorcycle is quite simple. If the preparation is done, then it will make the transport safer for everyone and the bike should arrive unharmed.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?