Safe And Reliable Lamoille County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Lamoille County is the third-least populous county in Vermont, followed by Grand Isle and Essex counties. Lakes, hiking spots, parks and many other outdoor recreations are the major tourists’ attractions here. When you are planning on shipping cars to or from Lamoille County for vacation, consider A-1 Auto Transport. We have the right solutions and the right prices.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lamoille County to Washington, D.C.||$432||576 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Columbus to Lamoille County||$545||727 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lamoille County to Des Moines||$751||1252 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Orleans to Lamoille County||$967||1612 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lamoille County to Miami||$981||1635 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Seattle to Lamoille County||$1117||2794 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Lamoille County to Houston||$1160||1934 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose to Lamoille County||$1231||3078 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our stress-free solutions
- Open and enclosed shipping: Shipping using our enclosed trucks is more secure than on open trailers. This is especially true for high-value cars, which are very sensitive to elements like harsh weather. However, when you just want a low-cost shipping option for your everyday-use car, open-air shipping is a good choice. It is not only cheaper but also more regular and easier to book.
- Door-to-door and terminal delivery: A simple and cheaper way to get your car delivered is by terminal-to-terminal delivery. With this option, you get a chance to test drive your car once it has been delivered. But if you are running a tight schedule, opting for door-to-door delivery is a wise move. You enjoy seamless convenience by directing us through the shipment from a click of a button.
- International shipping: Beyond shipping cars to or from Lamoille County, we haul them across international borders. You can either choose to transport your vehicle using sea freight or air freight. Air freight is more expensive but faster than sea freight, which may take more than two weeks.
Getting the right company
When selecting an auto shipper, consider the following:
- Licensing: A reputable transport company has the right licensing and is in compliance with the relevant regulations. A-1 Auto Transport is fully licensed and bonded by the US Department of Transportation. You can verify our MC and DOT numbers from this link on the FMCSA website.
- Experience: Go for companies that have more years of experience under their belt. A-1 Auto Transport has been around for more than two decades. We also have a strong local presence in Lamoille County and the state of Vermont.
- Estimates: Get several quotes from different companies and check their pricing. Make your best judgment based on services offered and not just pricing. A good company will give you written quotes. This is because they have more confidence on the accuracy of their estimate. You can grab yours free.
- Reviews: Reading up on reviews and customer feedback is one of the best evaluation methods. You will easily learn how other customers have experienced services from the company. You will also find out how they solved their customer complaints. We have been getting great feedback from customers on our website.
- Variety of services offered: Many people who are shipping cars to or from Lamoille County have their own unique needs. A good car hauler will offer a variety of transportation or delivery services to meet these needs.
Talk to us!
Zip codes included in Lamoille County
- 05442- Belvidere
- 05444- Cambridge
- 05652- Eden
- 05653- Eden
- 05657- Elmore
- 05656- Johnson
- 05661- Morristown
- 05672- Stowe
- 05492- Waterville
- 05680- Wolcott
- 05655- Hyde Park
- 05464- Jeffersonville
- 05657- Morrisville
- 05661- Morrisville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.