- Car Transport Kinston Near Me
- Kinston Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Ship To Or From Kinston
- Our Service Portfolio
- The Various Types Of Cars We Ship
- How To Prepare Your Car For Shipping
- Kinston Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Kinston Includes Zip Codes
- Ship With Us
- Contact Us
Car Transport Kinston Near Me
Kinston is a small town with a population of about 600 people. It is situated in southeastern Alabama, Coffee County. Although the town is now infamous for the mass shooting that happened on 10th March 2009, it is quite a nice place to live and do business in. If you wish to move here or you are looking for services such as shipping cars to or from Kinston, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. We are a worldwide auto shipper with numerous carriers, terminals and storage facilities around the world. We are able to ship your vehicle to or from any of the 50 states in America and overseas. Our services are reliable efficient and very affordable.
Kinston Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Kinston||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|New Orleans to Kinston||$172||286 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Jacksonville to Kinston||$182||304 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kinston to Miami||$373||622 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kinston to Milwaukee||$563||939 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Minneapolis to Kinston||$750||1250 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kinston to Boston||$788||1314 miles||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Kinston
With full-time dedicated staff that comprises of drivers, sales agents, and managers, we run a smooth operation that's bound to leave a smile on your face. Although auto shipping drivers are limited to traveling just 500 miles a day and have a mandatory rest period, at A-1 Auto Transport, we run an efficient rotation system that ensures there's always someone available to get your vehicles to where they need to be and at the right time. The major route we use when we are shipping cars to or from Kinston includes Alabama State Highways 52 and 189, and U.S. Highway 331.
Our scope of service also extends to other towns and cities around Kinston such as Enterprise, Ozark, Troy Dothan, and Montgomery in Alabama, Crestview, Niceville, Wright, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Lynn Haven, Ferry Pass, Panama City, and Springfield in Florida.
Our service portfolio
We have a comprehensive shipping portfolio. Additionally, we offer customized services that are tailored to a specific customer's requirements. Some of the services include:
- International moving: Making a move to a different country is difficult as it involves a lot of preparation and planning. So many things could go wrong if left in the hands of people who do not know what they are doing. We assist in planning the logistics, packing your items, and getting them to the new location safe and sound.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Heavy equipment shipping cannot be left to novices. There is so much at stake. Injuries and loss of life can happen if safety procedures are not adhered to. The equipment also cost a lot of money and any damage to them will be a huge setback to the parties involved. This is where our 25 years of shipping experience comes in handy. Many manufacturers and processing industries hire this service to move boilers, bulldozers, mining equipment, cranes and other machinery.
- Door to door pick-up drop off: With this service, you are only required to make the order and a driver will be sent to your place to pick-up the vehicle for shipping. It saves you from the hassle of having to drop off and pick-up your car from a terminal or depot.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The various types of cars we ship
- RVs and motorhomes
- Jet skis
- Golf carts
- Electric cars
- Earth movers
- Planes and aircraft
- Boats and Yachts
- All-terrain vehicles
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Rid your vehicle of all personal items and things that are not permanently fitted in the car. This is to avoid fines and items such as DVD players, GPS navigation systems etc. being damaged or stolen.
- Clean your car both in and out in order to properly see scratches, dents and other damages. Take photos of these damages as a way of documenting then in case any misunderstanding arises.
- Since your vehicle will only be driven during the loading and unloading process, leave about a quarter tank of gas.
- Take your vehicle to be serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Make copies of your car keys. It is difficult to find lost keys in a shipping container.
- Make sure to disable your alarm system.
Kinston Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Hickman Avenue||North Stephen||Donaldson Circle|
|Adams Street||Courson Alley||Gilmer|
|Ward Street||Pierce Street||Kimbro Street|
Kinston includes ZIP codes:
Ship with us
If you are looking for a company that cares about your shipment as much as you do, then you are in the right place. We have a team of dedicated staff members that is ready to do anything in their power to get the job done. When you ship with A-1 Auto Transport, you are shipping with the best.
Shipping cars to or from Kinston is now easy and accessible. You can hire a service by simply giving us a call on 1-888-230-9116.