How Long Will My Motorcycle’s Transport Take?
The length of time it takes to get your motorcycle from one place to the next obviously depends on the distance of travel ahead. Other things also matter including the time of year, road construction, and traffic during the transport. If you’re shipping your motorcycle internationally, expect delays due to any difficulties you might have with a country’s import laws.
The average transport of a motorcycle from coast to coast is about two weeks’ time. If there are any distractions during the transport, expect delays. Of course, A1 professionals will notify you if delays are obvious.
Shipping a bike state to state will take less than a couple weeks in most cases while shipping internationally could take as long as three or four weeks depending on the distance, import laws and specifications of the shipping process.
For customers who are concerned over the timeframe in which the motorcycle is delivered, there are high priority services that include expedited and guaranteed delivery. Expedited shipping will put your bike at the top of A1’s list so that it is shipped out right away. Guaranteed delivery means that your bike will arrive at its destination by a specified date.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?