- Safe And Reliable Hickory, North Carolina Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Hickory, Nc Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- Different Methods We Can Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipping
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our Hickory, North Carolina Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Talk To Us!
- Hickory Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Hickory Includes Zip Codes
Safe And Reliable Hickory, North Carolina Motorcycle Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Hickory, North Carolina, is part of the Catawaba county metropolitan. This city has a respectable population, beautiful parks, and a rich furniture manufacturing heritage.
As you can see, there’s plenty to find in this lovely suburban town. So hop on your bike and ride across it. If your bike isn’t here yet, you just have to ship it over. To do that, work with a company that has successfully shipped motorcycles to Hickory and all over the country as well, like A-1 Auto Transport.
Hickory, NC Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From Hickory, NC||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hickory, NC to Dallas, TX||$412||1031 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit, MI to Hickory, NC||$247||617 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Jose , CA to Hickory, NC||$1051||2628 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Hickory, NC to Austin, TX||$484||1210 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Fort Worth, TX to Hickory, NC||$425||1063 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Hickory, NC to Seattle, WA||$1101||2752 miles||6 - 8 days|
|El Paso, TX to Hickory, NC||$666||1665 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Hickory, NC to Boston, MA||$341||853 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Portland, OR to Hickory, NC||$1186||2714 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Hickory, NC to Las Vegas, NV||$864||2160 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
There are many options you can choose from when shipping your bike. Some of these are:
Crated-shipping – the most secure option. Your bike will be placed inside a wooden crate or box and secured to it.
Open-air shipping – the most commonly chosen option, excellent for short distances
Enclosed shipping – Best option when there is rough weather in the area
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
To get your bike ready for shipping, make sure to do the following:
- Call a mechanic to inspect the bike and fix any underlying issues
- Remove accessories that could get damaged on the way
- Drain the gas tank to ¼ of its max volume
- Remove the battery if shipping on a pallet
- Clean the bike thoroughly
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Motorcycles are expensive, and as such you want to ensure the company that you are working with is reliable and won’t end up costing you more than just your time. Here are a few things you need to ensure your prospective mover shipper has:
- DOT Certification – A DOT number and license from the US Department of Transportation are required to operate interstate shipping projects. This is usually readily available to check on a carrier’s website.
- Licenses – Verify that a company has the necessary license by visiting the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s website. You can use their database to verify the company you are reviewing is properly licensed.
- Insurance – A good moving company will have comprehensive insurance coverage that will help you in case anything happens to your motorcycle.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
There are many reasons why choosing A-1 Auto Transport is the right decision, these are:
- Over 20 years of experience being the leader in the motorcycle transportation industry, having worked with Harley Davidson and eBay as well.
- We use only the best and most durable equipment
- Our team of shippers and drivers caters to every need you have when it comes to your motorcycle transportation
- We have hundreds of satisfied customers with glowing review scores
Our Hickory, North Carolina motorcycle shipping services
- Affordable open-air shipping option
- Free consultations
- Free motorcycle storage
- Door-to-door shipping
Talk to us!
We look forward to assisting you in shipping your motorcycle anywhere you need to. Just call us on 1-888-230-9116 and we will have our logistics experts help you figure out the process.
Hickory Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|North Hickory||Sweetwater||City Center|
|Advent Crossroads||Fairgrove||6th Street North West|
|Meadow Brook Village||North Center Street||9th Ave North West|
|Saint Stephens||9th Avenue Dr North West||Sulphur Springs Road North East|
|Henry River||Snow Creek Road North East|
Hickory Includes Zip codes
28601, 28602, 28603, 28613